+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bored

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I would of joined you chaps this evening but I've been getting drunk since 12. I had pizza and waffles for breakfast. Perfect. *Hic*

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

i BEEN PLAYING bORDERLANDS RECENTLY HAVING BEEN INDECISIVE AND DISC TWITCHING, REALLY GOT BACK INTO IT NOW.

[Just typed that and realised the Caps was on...]

I think I'm just teetering under lvl 29 with my Siren, really enjoying it now just get so frustrated when I pick up new lewt and then can't decide if its actually better than what I'm using. I just make a point out of replacing everything every 5 or so levels now and see if its better in practice -to hell with the theory.

Also had the mega bonus that the GOTY edition came up on steam for 7.50 yesterday meaning it was cheaper to buy that than all 4 DLC

Long story short, if you're PC running it and want the company, double check Steam, I'm usually about :p
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I bought Borderlands for Steam when it was in the sale last year. Played for a few hours but really really couldn't get into it and haven't bothered with it since tbh

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I can't find Borderlands GOTY for £7.50... was going to buy it (assuming Lorna would let me use the business debit card!) but it was £29.99 so I didn't bother. I really fancy running it on the lappy too! If it's still £7.50, can you send me a link please dood?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    I can't find Borderlands GOTY for £7.50... was going to buy it (assuming Lorna would let me use the business debit card!) but it was £29.99 so I didn't bother. I really fancy running it on the lappy too! If it's still £7.50, can you send me a link please dood?
    You missed it, it was the Steam 2K Games Deal of the Day, yesterday. Although I still nearly bought it anyway from Zavvi for 12.85 as its still a steal at that price.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms...paign=gp_games

Although the availability status for it is megalulz

Availability: Usually dispatched within a month
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I brought the Borderlands GOTY Edition yesterday day for my Dad. I've gotta teach him how to play it now so he can join in with me and my brother. Should be interesting but no doubt hilarious as we watch him running about shooting the sky and shouting for help. Well worth the £7.50

+ Reply to Thread