+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game Soundtracks

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Default Game Soundtracks

I just downloaded the Dragon Age Origins Soundtrack and Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song Soundtrack, and they're really good. Beautiful orchestral pieces that really make you appreciate the effort that goes into a game like this.
    So I thought It'd be nice to give Game Soundtracks their own thread, so people can discuss, pimp, debate, inform, reminisce etc.

I'm glad soundtracks are becoming more common now. Weather it's just icing on the cake for a game you love or a particular score or song you fell in love with while playing, it's good to know it's just a few clicks away on the internet. Unlike some of the older games. I remember, back in the Gamecube days, having to pay quite a bit to import the soundtrack CD for Shadow The Hedgehog after falling in love with some of it's rockin' tunes.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

The Read Dead soundtrack is good and really relaxing - kinda like a chillout album but for gamers.

If you had the special edition version you can download it for free or it's on itunes

and it's got that cool cowboy song on it from the mid point of the game. I think its called "Far Away"

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

The Wind Waker Soundtrack is really nice.

Also, video game themes played by an orchestra. VERY awesome

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

I agree with Sir Lee, the Read Dead soundtrack is brilliant. Have it on my iPod and can certainly loose myself to the music if I close my eyes and day dream.

Yeah yeah I know, Warcraft....BUT the WoW soundtracks are stunning from full blown orchestral pieces to even going as far as creating songs from a created language, brilliant.

Civilization series has some quality music on it too.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I have a big collection of games soundtracks and live concerts. So I could talk about this for weeks, and you'd all want to kill me by the end of it. So to avoid that, will just say that the Dragon Age II soundtrack that came with the signature edition of the game is the best games soundtrack I've heard in a long time, better than the original Dragon Age, which I also loved, and better than Halo: Reach, which was my previous benchmark.

Aubrey Ashburn's vocals and Inon Zur's themes are the best thing in the entire game, actually.

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

I really love the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack - especially the really industrial stuff. The first Mass Effect is another favourite as is the Shadow Hearts OST. The Red Dead Redemption soundtrack is indeed excellent. In fact that game has been calling me to go back recently. THIS IS ANOTHER SIGN.

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

On my ipod I have...

Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Windwaker and Twilight Princess soundtracks.
    All the Halo soundtracks.
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
    Every Silent Hill soundtrack (including the film, which are pretty much songs from the games).
    The opening theme to Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver by Ozar Midrashim.
    Every Kingdom Hearts soundtrack, with both the Japanese and English opening theme.
    The Final Fantasy VII and X soundtracks.
    And a random Castlevania song remade by Cradle of Filth.

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

LoK: Soul Reaver - best OST in game ever. Fucking love that series and that music.
    Also, FFX - best FF soundtrack ever. Very summery and nostalgic for me.

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Sorry for double-post, but the Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call/Maniax ost is a stunner, too. Imported the original Japanese version.

bulletstorm sound track is a free download at the mo from epic games
    http://epicgames.com/community/2011/...rm-soundtrack/

+ Reply to Thread