+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Shift 2 Sunday Cup

Default The Shift 2 Sunday Cup

After spending most of my night shouting at the TV because of stupid people that don't know how to drive / do know how to drive but drive like ass hats. Myself and SouthQ thought we'd try get a Sunday cup going for anybody interested.

Nothing super competitive just having a laugh only rule is don't be a dick.

I know it's a bit short notice for this Sunday (3rd April) to get everyone rallied but I'll try a practice session this Sunday and then start a proper next week, with possible prizes for the winner of the season (I'll work that stuff out later if enough are interested)

Anyone can sign up just jot your name below and if your reading this but you aren't a member of the forum (you dam scrubber) just send us a tweet @Gaminglives saying you want in and I'll add you to the list.

Xbox live 830pm ok for everyone???
    Last edited by justbiglee; 03-04-2011 at 14:04. Reason: I gone done changed the time

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Unfortunately I've not picked this up as yet, however I am one of the ass-hats described above as I tend to have just the two driving techniques in any racing game I play:
    1. Flat out.
    2. Car embedded in racetrack wall, possibly also having dragged other racers' cars along for the ride too.

Unsurprisingly Burnout Revenge is my favourite ever racing game.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I only have NFS, but if I ever get this, I would be interested.

I am beginning to really like racing games (even if I am as crap at racing games as I am at Halo >.< )

If no body's up for shift there's no reason why we can't do another racer

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I'd play if I had it, but despite how good it looked and how cool it was in the Astons the game play didn't suit me

It's totally unforgiving and my usual NFS (and BP) stylee just left me struggling

May try again at some point but it's not high on my list!

Happy to play HP or BP tonight though Have gotten tired of Reach and Antaloor in a way! lol (not bored of it yet though!)
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

There's a new Burnout game currently out, downloadable only apparently.

/thread derailed
    /sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    There's a new Burnout game currently out, downloadable only apparently.

/thread derailed
    /sorry
    really? where?

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

It could possibly be a missed April Fools..
    But if they got my email saying how disgusted i was with what they had done to Burnout, with Paradise, and that they should go back to their grass roots with Proper crash junctions, A La Burnout 2 with my scores ranging in the 100's of millions lol then it may be a possibility

http://www.oxm.co.uk/27063/burnout-c...ounced-rumour/

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    really? where?
    Read it on Game Informer originally but now seems Gamespot have picked it up, all comes from a leaked thing from the Australian ratings board.

Here's a Link

Edit: Oops, didn't see Mr McScabby's response!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Anyone still got Flatout Ultimate Carnage? If not I'm sure it's really cheap now.

There's some ranked races and derbies I need achievements for in it and no one seems to play it anymore. Probs 'cause it's from 2007.
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread