+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: April Fools

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Popcap Games have developed a microwave that includes a touchscreen and Wi-fi connection. The device will enable gamers to play some of Popcap’s classic games while they cook.

Read on for the details.

The “PlayWave” will come preloaded with Popcap classic Bejeweled and will feature a 167mb hard drive, though no other games have been confirmed foir the platyform. A “playtime” setting which will also feature which will cook food according to the player’s performance in-game. Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jason Kapalka said: “It has always been our ambition at PopCap to create game experiences that people can enjoy anytime, everywhere. Our fans tell us they love to pass the time playing a few levels of their favourite games anywhere and everywhere and everyone loves a good meal so we thought why not combine the two?”

The device is a result of Popcap’s extensive research into consumer’s gaming habits, and the de’s notoriously addictive range of games. We’ve also heard rumours of a “Play-n-Poop,” due early next year.

You can read our review of Popcap’s Bejeweled 3 here. We like it lots. We also quite like microwaves, so Popcap could be onto a winner. Which games would you like to see launched on the PlayWave?

Source

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Razer have announced “Talon,” a revolutionary peripheral that will let gamers achieve almost unbelievable speeds during play.

Read on for the details, and an endorsement from Slayers_Boxer himself.

Pro gamers’ APM (Actions Per Minute) usually peak at 300 but, according to Razer’s official website, gamers can hit speeds of up to 3000. That’s ten times as quick. This is achieved thanks to the peripheral’s ability to overload player’s nerve endings due to a “NerveLoad SysOps module.” Hot tech indeed.

Pre-order on the website and you’ll get sent a free pack of “Venom” which can further enhance your skills. Pro Starcraft player, Slayers_Boxer endorses the Talon, saying: “I believe this is the next step in human evolution. These are my new hands.”

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

typing helvetica into google is funny

+ Reply to Thread