+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: And much like the king... I have returned

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

LOOK BEHIND YOU, A THREE-HEADED MONKEY!
    Now quick hide EVERYTHING!

Welcome back, nothing to see here!
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

"Wow a three-headed.. wait a minute"
    Oh, Hay Zephyr!

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Welcome back Fellow Human!!
    I ain't had the pleasure of meeting you in game, i don't think, as i am a relative new comer to the site.
    Hope the place is still in the same state as you left it.... otherwise i'd blame lee

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Hello Mr McScabby, what a wonderful name you have.

No we've not had the pleasure in the flesh and likely won't for a while as Im working late for the next few wednesdays and my Xbox is without a connection yet but should have one soon and Im sure I'll add ya.

Someone moved my cuddly toys but I don't blame Lee for that. It was probably Lorna putting them in Ed's cage to upset me

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

I keep hearing about this cage, but no matter how hard i look, i am still yet to see it... strange place indeed :/ lol

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Somehow missed this thread. But belatedly, all the best in your new place. Which cabinet unit did you settle for in the end. And in case there is a chance of kids in your future, take inspiration from Robin Williams and what he called his daughter.

+ Reply to Thread