+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3ds

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Default 3ds

It has arrived early *smug look*

You may all tell me how envious you are... now ...

In all seriousness though, this was a purchase of faith- I hadn't seen one other than in promo videos and wasn't sure if it was worth shelling out the last of my meagre savings. As far as I can tell, it is ^_^

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Ohhh you flash bastard!

What games did you buy with it? First impressions?

Gamer IDs

I got the Amazon bundle deal so I got Rayman 3D for £15. But annoyingly the cover, screen protectors and game haven't been dispatched yet, and It's not like I can pop out to game and pick up a 3D game at the moment =p.

The 3d on the menu is pretty cool though, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed! It was a bit of a stupid purchase in all honesty, I don't really have the money but my lite broke and I don't normally buy new consoles. This felt like the time to do it ^_^

I'm already in love with it. Well and Truly =)

rub it in why dont ya

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I actually fear that that might happen to my eyes too. That's why I'm waiting.

I got one but can't decide what game to get!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Thinking of getting one as soon as it hits £150, which if anything will be rather soon way things are going.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post

I actually fear that that might happen to my eyes too. That's why I'm waiting.
    I hadn't looked much into what it was like, it really was an impulse purchase, but when I saw that on the box I did worry slightly... And then I remembered I already have a lazy eye and that I'm screwed regardless =p

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I LOVE Slackerz.
    Did I ever tell you all that's how Jan and I met?

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

It's a lovely story about friendship and love, trust and betrayal, Kings and Jacks, Photoshops and Comics. With the wonderful scenery of a lost Cruise Ship, All wrapped in a lovely soundtrack by Louis Armstrong.

+ Reply to Thread