+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Who's up for Two Worlds II?

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Noticed them last night whilst i was playing.
    Also after hitching a ride on the backs of other players, i finally reached 10,000 uaras to buy myself a village... now need more money lol
    Can see me spending many more months on this game than originally planned.

Would love to play tonight, but with it being poker live heat night that takes 1st place, as it has time sensitive cheebles i am determined to get before it ends

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Two Worlds 2 hits Games on Demand next week. £20 is still my biting price though. I'm guessing it'll be £40.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Wait, hang on... they charge £40 for GoD?? I thought they were all like £20 max!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Wait, hang on... they charge £40 for GoD?? I thought they were all like £20 max!
    Depends on the game. Nothing goes below £15. Usually stuff is 25/30. Often it is RRP.

It's a shit service run by cunts and used by fuckwits.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    GoD is my guanteed laugh of the week, I browse it just for the comedy value. Recently they released Warhammer 40k for ....£44.99 and one of the US football games NFL12 or Madden 12 for £49.99. I think they did the same thing with one of the recent Halos, they announced a big same day release on GoD in the US for $44.99 and on the UK GoD for...wait for it.....£44.99, dumbass probably think it's the same price, lol. More recently they have been putting games on it a few months after shop release and most of the time at £44.99 and don't forget thats for a etherial game with no packaging or trade-in value and it probably goes 100% profit in MS's pocket. I have only even bought 2 things of it when it first came out - Xbox Halo 1 on sale for 400msps? (and still got some multiplayer in) and San Andreas on sale for 200msps.

You cannot seriously tell me that it gives good market research apart from only an idiot using daddies credit card would pay prices like that.

Gamer IDs

This is currently 15 quid on Games on Demand on the Xbox.

Tempted.

It's a huge game from what I've seen, so probably well worth it.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

I loved Two Worlds but found the sequel a let down, even aside of the UK release insults. I found it very small actually and very linear for an RPG. Even the multiplayer (done solo) was a direct one path instead of the 'little world' we got with TW1. Once you look at the in game map and discover you can only access about half of it, enemies don't respawn and are actaully few and far between it made me feel like I only got half of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    This is currently 15 quid on Games on Demand on the Xbox.

Tempted.
    Anyone else notice this has suddenly reappear prominently on the Xbox dashboard again? It has it's own advert on the GoD section saying Out Now and after 3ish years it has suddenly bounced to the front of the GoD list?!? Is a sequel magically going to appear or is it a front run on getting a fast buck before it adds itself to a slot on the Free Game with Gold? \I'd certainly pick it up again for free and stump out for the Pirates.... DLC that I never bought. I may have had much more fun with the first one and it's online mode but it's still 'playable'

+ Reply to Thread