View Poll Results: Tonight Matthew, We'll Be Playing...

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

0 0%
  • Bioshock 2

0 0%
  • Bulletstorm

1 20.00%
  • Burnout Paradise

0 0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 4

0 0%
  • Halo: Reach

2 40.00%
  • Left 4 Dead 2

1 20.00%
  • Marvel Vs Capcom 3

0 0%
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

0 0%
  • Red Dead Redemption

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Games Night - 16th March '11

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    Looks like Halo tonight then... is it just me, or are there fewer and fewer people taking part every week now?
    I think we should move it to fortnightly for a bit to let it recharge, but that's just me.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

By recharge you mean text 2 hours into it to say you won't be there because you swallowed a whole chicken and can no longer move? Heh heh.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

If you knew how amazing that chicken was, you'd understand why I resigned myself to my fate sitting at my friend's house watching Heston Blumenthal's Mission Impossible.
    I didn't get home until 2 in the end, sorry for pissing you about and all that.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

OMG is the prodigal gamer wanting to change the game night schedule!? I bought you Hot Pursuit JUST so you could join us in a game... and you pissed off to the pub after about 30 minutes! Bastard.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    OMG is the prodigal gamer wanting to change the game night schedule!? I bought you Hot Pursuit JUST so you could join us in a game... and you pissed off to the pub after about 30 minutes! Bastard.
    And you know how much of a shit evening I had and how profusely I apologised after!

Edit: Besides, apparently last night's was the best in weeks, which utterly nullifies my statement and makes me come across as an idiot. Apparently the week I can't play 7 people show up
    Last edited by Jokesound; 18-03-2011 at 02:15.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Bet you had a great night that night... prozzies, vomit parties, blowjobs in bus stops, over the panties, no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvins in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

That sounds like a reference to something I should have seen.

Yeah, that was the shit night in the pub with the cunt I wanted to skin alive.

+ Reply to Thread