View Poll Results: Tonight Matthew, We'll Be Playing...

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

0 0%
  • Bioshock 2

0 0%
  • Bulletstorm

1 20.00%
  • Burnout Paradise

0 0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 4

0 0%
  • Halo: Reach

2 40.00%
  • Left 4 Dead 2

1 20.00%
  • Marvel Vs Capcom 3

0 0%
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

0 0%
  • Red Dead Redemption

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games Night - 16th March '11

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Default Games Night - 16th March '11

Setting up a Games Night in case we all forgot.

P.S: Put Bulletstorm even though its 4 players cos that's about par for the amount of people we've had the last couple weeks.
    P.P.S: While I'm assuming it's 8.30 as normal, I'm gonna be late for that cos I'm watching a film (we were supposed to be watching it at this time of posting, but...) so someone else may have to host unless you're fine with it starting late.
    Last edited by Jokesound; 16-03-2011 at 16:06.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I voted Halo tonight as an xbl friend wanted to join in and that's the only game off our usual list that they have lol

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Im going to have to give it a miss yet again. Just bought the new Total War so will be busy n that.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Voted Halo. Tactical vote because I don't and will never have Bulletstorm.

Total War is sitting unloved on my desk there... I've not gotten more than a couple hours into Dragon Age II yet, playing Men of War, so Total War is out of luck altogether for a bit.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Missing it again... mainly because its Wednesday, but partially because I am home alone with my 'angels'.

Gamer IDs

Looks like Halo tonight then... is it just me, or are there fewer and fewer people taking part every week now?

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

How is DAII Preach? I enjoyed the first but I really was waning toward the end, DAII looks great and all but I'm still hearing that combat's letting it down unless your playing it on the PC and don't mind pausing to play tactically every now and again
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Gamer IDs

DA2 plays a lot like Mass Effect 2, only with swords and magic instead of laser cannons and mass accelerators. It's nothing like Origins at all. It has the conversation wheel from Mass Effect, and the combat is much more action orientated and magic works the same way as biotics in ME2.

It's a good game from what I've seen, but it's not really like a Dragon Age game at all, it's like Bioware forgot which franchise they were working on.

I'm only about 3 hours into it mind you, I've been spending most of my time concentrating on Men of War: Assault Squad.

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

i dont mind playing a bit of halo

give me a shout when its started
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

I have a game lobby up and running for Halo's if thats to be the game, message PartWelsh for an inv
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

+ Reply to Thread