+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TW2 and TV issue!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

Unhappy TW2 and TV issue!

OK so, got TW2 and have started it up and the only grip I have so far is that the game screen doesn't fit my TV screen and there's nothing in any settings anywhere (TV or game) that is making any difference!!

Here's what I mean...

See the mini map in the bottom left? That should be fully visible and the text around there should be in view too!

And....

on that one the same thing with the map but the stuff in the middle bottom should also be fully visible!!

I've been through every setting I can find to try and rectify it but nothing is working!

Any ideas guys?? Not being able to see what's what and which buttons I need to press for this and that is beginning to be a little annoying lol It's in danger of really spoiling a good game too!!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Bear1970; 14-03-2011 at 00:03.
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I had this problem and managed to fix it by changing my TV setting, I have my TV set to 16:9 which had the bottom of game screen chopped off however changing it to just scan fixed it, if you don't have this option turn use safe area on under Graphics setting

Fiddle with your screen format button on your tv remote or have a look in the games options see if you can adjust the display area

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

No no no, go into the settings and change the bit that says something about um "safe spot" or something like that? Can't remember what it's called - but have a look just now.

Also... Two Worlds II... WOOOOOO!!!!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Thanks guys!! The safe area/spot advice worked and I'm now playing without hassle

Still getting killed by wild boars too easily because I'm not used to the combat thing but hey ho! I'll learn!!

And dood... texting from abroad? That's going to cost a fortune lol Thanks though mate! I appreciate it!!q

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yeah, I've actually ended up texting a few times now, d'oh!! Immediacy and all that

Can't wait to do multiplayer TW2 when I get back
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Might have gotten the hang of it by then lol

How have the clicunts been while you've been away?

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Two worlds two, now i've gotten out of the cave that was 20 levels higer than me, is ok now lol
    The combat can be a bit niggly and the camera the same... wish they had kept it as a birds eye view for the camera, but hey ho and all that jazz
    Feel free to add me for some mp shenanigans

Gamer IDs

Oh by the way Pete (Bear Pete).... there is NO level cap on Two Worlds II single player OR multi player so you can't quit your bitching about how games have level caps More people for multiplayer shenanigans now too woohoo!! Forsooth and all that!
    Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread