He's wrong: posted by Charlie Today at 9:39 am
Speaking from vast experience, he's talking a load of poo. A line of coke is nothing like 2 hrs gaming. Reasons why:
1) Gaming doesn't make you chatty and sociable.
2) Gaming desn't make you believe you are the hottest stud on the planet.
3) Gaming does not make you incredibly horny (See point 3)
4) Gaming is not illegal
5) Gaming does not make you spend all of saturday night dancing on a podium with your shirt off, then waking up at 4pm sunday afternoon with a complete stranger in your bed. Or if you're lucky, two complete strangers.
5) Gaming does NOT produce a high the equivalent of a line of coke. This guy iobviously has never ttried coke, of if he has he really needs to get a better dealer as his coke is obviously shit.
However I conceed there are similaritiies.
1) Gaming costs £50 a pop
2) These days it only lasts for a few hours.
3) The media view you as an outcast, someone to look down on, even though half the country regularly does it - but just won't admit it.