+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Two hours gaming = a line of cocaine...

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

Scratch the last message, Just had a text from Mr Steve Pope who is more than happy to have an interview... Lets see what i can sort out!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

To Ed and the younger members of the community. Too bad! Tis the law now, i haz spoken!

Also go Joe!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

“It's the silent killer of our generation.
    Excellent sound-bite. Has anyone actually died?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Surely endorphins = happiness. So kids enjoy games, and that makes them happy.

Hoooo-leeee shiiiiiiiit. This is a momentous discovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

+ Reply to Thread