+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Two hours gaming = a line of cocaine...

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

Scratch the last message, Just had a text from Mr Steve Pope who is more than happy to have an interview... Lets see what i can sort out!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

To Ed and the younger members of the community. Too bad! Tis the law now, i haz spoken!

Also go Joe!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

“It's the silent killer of our generation.
    Excellent sound-bite. Has anyone actually died?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Surely endorphins = happiness. So kids enjoy games, and that makes them happy.

Hoooo-leeee shiiiiiiiit. This is a momentous discovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

+ Reply to Thread