+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose Your Own Adventure

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Check the guard for weapons/keys

Using stealth look into the corridor

Pinch the nose of the formerly snoring corpse to see if I can wake him up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Check the guard for weapons/keys

Using stealth look into the corridor
    You ransack his pocks and find some keys, some handcuffs and a radio.
    However, owing to being naked (I'm not sure if that's been mentioned by this point, but you are) you're going to have to think carefully with how to proceed.

You use StealthTech Skill 3: Look Around Corner!
    There's nothing there but a long corridor and some stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocky View Post
    Pinch the nose of the formerly snoring corpse to see if I can wake him up.
    You hop over to the Formerly Snoring Corpse and pinch its nose in an inane attempt to resusitate it.

ResusitateTech 8: Nose Pinch!
    It's super effective!
    Corpse woke up!

+10exp!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight.
    You use DanceTech 69: Go Down Tonight

Your boost to Arousal and Sexual Deviancy as well as your nakedness cause the corpse to freak out slightly.

What do you do?

Ask the corpse who he is, and if he could help with he restraints around your ankles, as it would be nice to be able to put some pants on.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Because you freaked him out with your awesome DanceTech, the corpse punches you in the stomach when you're about to ask him some questions.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't realise it was you! That was some killer party we had last night, huh?"
    Before you inform him you have no idea who he is or how either of you got there he interrupts again.
    "Aw dude, you ruined the handcuffs! Looks like I'm going to have to break those open!"
    He manages to break apart the cuffs using a swiff army knife and some stamping.

You are free from the footcuffs! +10EXP!

"I was going to use those later tonight, if you get my meaning.
    With a chick.
    Handcuffed.
    Making intercourse."
    There is a long pause while he waits for a high-five.

What do you do?

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

High five!

Pretend you were too drunk to remember what happened and try to get some useful information out of him. Then take the clothes from the guard.

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Quander him over his Swiff (that's how you wrote it lol ) army knife, and ask him if you can haz it.
    Whilst disscussing the knife and putting clothes on, make way down corridor, using bat sense to listen (even if they do use it to see )

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    High five!

Pretend you were too drunk to remember what happened and try to get some useful information out of him. Then take the clothes from the guard.
    You high five him, causing an epic thundercloud of noise.

You learn High5Tech 9: May Zeus Weep!

"Dude, you were probably way too drunk to remember what happened, but it's okay bro. We'll get you out of here and back in no time!"
    His habit of interrupting you is really starting to anno-
    "You should probably think about trying those guard's clothes on, seeing as they've taken yours. What would you do without me, eh?"
    He takes credit for your idea! +0EXP.
    -10 Gusto.

...annoy me. But hey, at least you're clothed!
    Arousal and Sexual Deviancy return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr McScabby View Post
    Quander him over his Swiff (that's how you wrote it lol ) army knife, and ask him if you can haz it.
    Whilst disscussing the knife and putting clothes on, make way down corridor, using bat sense to listen (even if they do use it to see )
    "See you checking out my Swiff Army Knife!"
    Seriously, it's starting to grate.
    "Look, I've told you before man, these things are way more realiable than the Swiss make them. You can't have it. These they only give out to the top secret brass, and I only got one because I banged one of them so hard, she certainly wasn't showing no neutrality! Heyo!"

He sets up for another high-five while you get the clothes on and look out the corridor. Wait, is that-
    "Leaving me hanging here, bro..."

Dammit.

What do you do?
    Last edited by Jokesound; 13-03-2011 at 19:50.

HIGH FIVE!

And ready an action to drop kick whoever else comes through the door in the mean time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

+ Reply to Thread