+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose Your Own Adventure

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

You inspect the corpse after it made noise, and it still seems to be relatively corpsey (albeit in the throes of self-fellatio). Are you sure you want to continue?

You instead inspect the window while you ponder this and see that it's covered in some bars that you could possibly break with a zany enough plan!

What do you do?

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Cushion the bars with the corpse's soft body and smack the crap out of it and hope the force breaks the bars.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

You try to lift the corpse but you fail. It probably doesn't help that even if you picked him up, you'd have to hop to the windows cos your feet are still bound.
    However, trying lifting the corpse causes it to make more noises.

I'd probably advise seeing what's up with the noises, or getting some clothes and getting rid of your footcuffs. But that's just me.

What do you do?

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Keep the footcuffs on, don't look for clothes and ignore the noises.
    (I smell a trap!)
    I nibble my fingernails.

Gamer IDs

You nibble your fingernails!
    You gain a temporary +1 to teeth!
    You lose 5 Gusto!

You chomp your fingernails down. I'm not really sure if you're going to eat them or leave them there...

What do you do?

Am I wearing any kind of hair pin?

Gamer IDs

You inspect your hair for a pin of any kind. Sadly, your trusty sissy hairpins are gone.
    -2 to Sissytude.

However, even if you had any it's probably not going to help that the key broke in the footcuffs.
    Your perception is back to normal.
    Your Crazy is back to normal.
    You now only have +1 Arousal.
    You now only have +1 Whimsical Happenstance (not including the permanent +1 Boost).

What do you do?

Look in the corpse's mouth to find out what the noises are.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Further inspect the bars for a weakness, then look around the room to see if there is anything I can break them with.

Also check door. Is it locked?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jocky View Post
    Look in the corpse's mouth to find out what the noises are.
    You lift the corpse's head off of its wang and start inspecting the mouthhole.
    Temporary +1 to Sexual Deviancy!
    Temporary +1 to Arousal!

Turns out it's snoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Further inspect the bars for a weakness, then look around the room to see if there is anything I can break them with.

Also check door. Is it locked?
    You hobble over to the bars and start inspecting them.
    Your boost to Whimsical Happenstance means that you begin to fall over and hold onto the bars to prevent yourself- ripping the bars off the window and also sending them flying into the corpse, which promptly stops snoring.

You found a new way out!
    +10Exp!

You inspect the door and figure that if you're going to check the door you're going to do it in the most awesome style possible.
    You climb onto the bed, prepare yourself, and let out the most awesome dropkick you could possibly achieve with footcuffs.

Combat Technique 49 - Footcuff Dropkick!

The gush of wind caused by the motions of your dropkick cause the door to swing open. Or maybe it was that guard arriving to see what all the commotion was about before you knocked him out with the sweetest dropkick he'll ever see.

Permanent +1 to Awesome.
    Permanent +1 to Whimsical Happenstance.
    Permanent +2 to Dropkick.
    Gusto completely restored!

You knocked someone out! +50exp!

You found a new route of escape! +10exp!

What do you do?

+ Reply to Thread