View Poll Results: And because bulletsorm is only 4 players....

Voters
74336. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two worlds II

3 0.00%
  • Hot pursuit

3 0.00%
  • Reach

0 0%
  • L4d2

2 0.00%
  • Bad company 2

4 0.01%
  • AC Brotherhood

0 0%
  • PONG

74,324 99.98%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gamenight: 2nd March 2011

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Wow, we suddenly have over 74.000 users?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

reeeeeheeeelly fancy a game of bad company 2.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Either a bug or someone messing around, 74335 ppl voted for pong, only a few hundred registered users could vote lol

Pong it is then, I left my atari in the 80's but if anyone happens to be playing anything on the xbox flick me an invite

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by FC360 View Post
    Either a bug or someone messing around, 74335 ppl voted for pong, only a few hundred registered users could vote lol
    One of the moderators having a laugh... if it was a genuine vote for PONG there would have been a lot more!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

made me chuckle a bit

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

That was awesome, right up until Dad turned off the internet router connected to the Xbox when he said I could have 5 more minutes. Darnit. I bet I lose all that experience, too.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    One of the moderators having a laugh...
    I was about to delete the forum too thinking it'd been hacked
    [Good Job Boots]

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Well, I'm ASSUMING it was one of us! Wasn't me, and Lee thought it was me so it wasn't him... therefore I thought it was you... so if it wasn't Pete, Kat or Pix... then we have a problem lol
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

forces unknown are messing around with the voting system lol

+ Reply to Thread