+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Things I Learned By Vowing Never To Go To Another MCM Expo Again

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Default 10 Things I Learned By Vowing Never To Go To Another MCM Expo Again

Almost posted this in General Gaming before realising it really had piss all to do with gaming, so figured it'd be better here...
    1. I'd have more fun carving pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis into my eyeball with a salt tipped rusted Stanley knife blade than I would by going.
    2. I'm smarter than a lot of people.
    3. My feet won't hurt so much that day.
    4. I won't have to traipse half way across London only to shrug and turn around again.
    5. I can laugh heartily the following week when I get the email saying how many people went along and imagine just how disappointed they were.
    6. I don't have to look at obese cosplayers.
    7. I don't have to look at fucked up emo kids wanting to give away hugs.
    8. I don't have to look at the Excel Centre.
    9. I don't have to hate that I won't be able to go to Eurogamer because I blew my load on that shitty excuse for an expo.
    10. I WON'T BE THERE!!!

No reason for this post really, other than I saw the Googlebot spidering the original "Ten things" MCM thread and immediately started hating on it.
    Last edited by MarkuzR; 28-02-2011 at 16:17. Reason: Forgot bullets!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

dam google bots

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

What's a Googlebot?
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

A little part of the Google Empire that travels around the Internet gathering data and thus, helping to produce their search results
    [Good Job Boots]

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Shoulda told her to Google it
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Probe Droids of the Galactic Google Empire
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Shoulda told her to Google it
    Sorry, will this suffice? Click here to read about Googlebots!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Probe Droids of the Galactic Google Empire
    +1
    [Good Job Boots]

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Oh, ok sorry. Thanx.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    1. I'd have more fun carving pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis into my eyeball with a salt tipped rusted Stanley knife blade than I would by going.
    You spelt pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis wrong.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I'm so glad I had to look after a hungover Cuddleswick and missed it :/

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

+ Reply to Thread