Almost posted this in General Gaming before realising it really had piss all to do with gaming, so figured it'd be better here...
- I'd have more fun carving pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis into my eyeball with a salt tipped rusted Stanley knife blade than I would by going.
- I'm smarter than a lot of people.
- My feet won't hurt so much that day.
- I won't have to traipse half way across London only to shrug and turn around again.
- I can laugh heartily the following week when I get the email saying how many people went along and imagine just how disappointed they were.
- I don't have to look at obese cosplayers.
- I don't have to look at fucked up emo kids wanting to give away hugs.
- I don't have to look at the Excel Centre.
- I don't have to hate that I won't be able to go to Eurogamer because I blew my load on that shitty excuse for an expo.
- I WON'T BE THERE!!!
No reason for this post really, other than I saw the Googlebot spidering the original "Ten things" MCM thread and immediately started hating on it.