+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'not good or gear grinding, just weird/fucked up' thread

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Sorry Dom, as a fellow Roehoe this doesn't surprise me. At all. On my first night in halls we were being walked to our welcome dinner. On the walk there we had to step over a huge puddle of dried blood while being told that the shortcut back to our residence was completely safe, but just to be sure we should always walk in pairs after dark.

A few weeks later I was getting moved on campus and was packing my things into my car when a guy jumped the fence holding a massive wad of £20 notes (I'm talking about £10,000 worth) and a brick of coke. You've chosen a special University there =p...

Mind you, the body bag still wins...

Gamer IDs

http://imgur.com/5wKYQ

My cousin, ladies and gentlemen...

P.s. if anyone can translate this, I would really appreciate it.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Here's what I got:

Person 1: I'm an illiterate bitch.
    Person 2: No, I'm more illiterate, and a worse speller!
    Person 1: Oh no YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.
    Person 2: OH YES I DID BITCH BRING IT ON.

....I may be embellishing a little.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

1: Why do people talk behind my back?

2: Ensure that your facts are correct!

1: No! You ensure that your facts are in fact correct!

2: You just don't like to be told you are wrong. Additionally, I agree with what Andy said.

1: What ever you say friend.

2: Thats what they all say.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

I am waiting to get the call up for Jeremy Kyle. I don't look down on people for lack of education or social standing, but she is truly one of the people I dislike most right now. Frankly put, she is scum. And what's worse is if I delete her, my grandparents disown my mum. Which means I have to deal with her bullshit.

There are so many "Oh holy Jesus" stories I can tell about her. I just don't have the heart to admit that they're true :/
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Oooh, story time!

Gamer IDs

She's about 4-5 months older than me. Keep this in mind.

When I was about 15 my older cousin [18] fell pregnant with her long term boyfriend. It was unplanned [faulty batch of contraceptive pills], but they decided to make the best of the situation, move in together and try to be a family. They live in the countryside, so getting married/starting a family young isn't considered so big a deal really. I have a lot of respect for Jemima. She's practically illiterate due to crippling dyslexia combined with poor schooling. She was abandoned along with my cousin Kevin by my aunt as a baby, and raised by my grandparents. While not the smartest, she worked hard, got GCSEs and even went on to get a couple of NVQs after leaving school. She works hard, earns her keep and pays her way.

2 weeks after older cousin fell pregnant, so did younger. Younger was raised by my aunt [the same that abandoned older cousin] in London, has never worked a day in her life. Neither has my aunt. Unless you count sleeping with bus drivers for free tickets? [True story]. when I was revising for my English GCSE , she would ring me every night. When I told her to leave me alone because I was studying for said GCSE, she asked "What's that? What's revising mean?".

Upon announcing she was pregnant at 15, there was outcry. So, realising she had made a mistake, she informed my family, and the police, that she was a virgin and was raped by "a big black man at the bus stop". The police went through the motions and it all got really serious. Only thing is, once born, the baby was clearly not his. At no point did this figure into her head. Or it means that there was the possibilty that more than 1 guy was the father.

Fast forward 3 months and she announces "I'm bored of him" and abandons her baby, leaving him to my Aunt to raise. [History repeating much?!]

6 years on, and the most recent drama came when my benefit dependant aunt demanded child support from my benefit dependant cousin.

Please, don't judge me.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Gamer IDs

No one's judging YOU, Jo, but it seems like a branch of the family tree you should rip off and salt so nothing can ever grow there again.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Um... I just looked at both of her Faceboo profiles (you're shite at hiding identities, by the way lol) and I thought she was like 50 years old. Ouch. Sorry, I can't comment more as I haven't read it all through yet - trying to catch up with work after being away until something like 3pm today! Also, I have texts from three of you... and I'll get to you soon, promise!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Yeah. I realised that AFTER I put up the picture. Oh well.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread