+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Preordered again from ShopTo. Despatched today.

MEEEEP!
    Ditto. Game can fuck off.
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

off to the midnight release with my little bro tomorrow

all i can say is i am currently jizzing
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swift View Post
    off to the midnight release with my little bro tomorrow

all i can say is i am currently jizzing
    Hopefully because of the game..

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I've rang up several times and even popped into local Game shop and over the phone they won't take pre orders and in store they don't know how much the game will cost plus their internet has been down so haven't even been able to pre order it since I don't carry money around with me. I'll be popping upto Tesco at midnight tomorrow and buying the game as I'm fed up with Game. I just hope Tesco puts the game out at midnight like they did with Halo reach.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Yeah it's shit.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

ShopTo delivers!

And so does this fucking game. In fucking spades, baby.

I already love it and I haven't even scratched the surface. This is gaming sex in your mouth.

Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I've been sig quoted!

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

It's been sitting on my shelf since Thursday. Not played it yet, and now it's accusatory burning glare is starting to get to me. I know that once I start it I won't be able to stop, so I wanted to finish up Two Worlds 2 first. I feel bad. I may have to cave, if only to alleviate my guilt. And stop it glaring at me.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

+ Reply to Thread