+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Default World of Warcraft

Greetings fellow traveller!

A good number of us have found our way into the realm of Azeroth, although it could be argued that for some, we never left.

Should you be wanting to drop by then here's all the details:

Realm - Argent Dawn (EU)
    Type - Role Playing
    Faction - Alliance / Horde

People Playing
    • Rynstex - Rynstex [Alliance] | Pyall [Horde]
    • Knikitta - Rhiala, Shaliria [Alliance] | Liancha [Horde]
    • Justbiglee - Hayer [Alliance]
    • Adam - Croal [Alliance]
    • UselessJack - Feebles [Alliance]
    • The Author - Daske [Alliance]

Horde Vs Alliance
    I've always been an Alliance only kind of person but as of late I've found myself floating around the lands of the Horde, it's a nice break from the 6years of being surrounded by Gnomes and Night Elves, even if I still continue to run into Alliance towns out of a force of habit.

What faction you choose to play is entirely up to you, but there should hopefully be people to play with, although you are more likely to find a conversation from GL folk on Alliance side at this present time. Alliance also has the added benefit that we have guild already, but at the end of the day go with what race / class combination you most want to play.

Battle.net
    The features a friends list but as such that only works per realm, per faction. So for example it would be impossible to add a Horde character to your Alliance characters friend list.

This is where Battle.net comes in, where if you add someone as a Battle.net friend you can see what they are up to regardless of faction preference, this also works across games. So if someone on your Battle.net list was playing Starcraft II you'd still see them on your list in Warcraft. Of course you can also chat to them as well, even across factions and games.

You'll need the persons Battle.net email address though, and for security reasons would recommended not posting it on the forum (or anywhere for that matter), but instead just drop them a PM either in game, Facebook or where ever.

Authenticator

I'd recommend everyone try and use this if you have the means. You can either buy one from the Blizzard store or download the app, it's available for most smart phones and works for iOS and Android deffinitely. Basically what it does is provide you with a unique string of numbers that when you put your password in at the login screen you then put these numbers in. The numbers change every 30seconds ish so it adds that extra layer of security to your account.

If you use one it also gives you a really cool in game pet, a Core Hound Pup, which is a two headed puppy dog made of lava.

Useful Links
    • MMO-Champion - For all WoW related news, especially good for patch info.
    • WoW Insider - Really good blog site, lots of interesting features.
    • WoW Professions - Guides to help with levelling your professions
    • Wowhead - Database site for quests, items and pretty much everything.

Background Reading
    [Good Job Boots]

I'm gonna be on tonight

Once I've got my stack of reviews/previews/articles out of the way and PAX is done, I'm going to be looking at this for my summer gaming holiday
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

I wants a two headed puppy made of lava! I wonder if Colossus would cope... (pretty sure he would)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    I wants a two headed puppy made of lava!
    i've got one, i call him Brian

oh man i waited all day to get on and the servers are down

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Me and Feebs are still ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    Me and Feebs are still ingame.
    There's a notice up saying something about login servers not working to capicity tried for like half an hour, I thought it was my broadband at first. So I put the xbox and set it to download da2 demo then played dead space which doesn't allow background downloads So I had to turn it off so now I'm watching Alice and humphing
    /humph

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I had massive lags ingame, I guess htey're fixing something right now or preparing it for a downtime. but yay, I made two levels and are level 60! Finally! Here me roar Azeroth

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I saw you get 60! Well done... Might give my Hordie some love with the guild being a wee bit quiet at the moment, perhaps I should start a guild that side too?

+ Reply to Thread