+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Occasional Gamingnights

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I was going to ask this yesterday but completely forgot, My mate is coming around today, Saturday 28, and We're probably going to play on halo reach while he is here so does anyone fancy joining? He'll be around at 1pm and we usually start gaming right away so if anyone wants to join in let me know by adding me on xbox live, put that your from GL too as I tend to reject invites from ppl I don't know, even though I don't know you guys I'll still happily accept ppl from here

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Anyone up for some Dead Island or something else to play? I'm quite bored.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Anyone up for Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer anytime soon?

Since I'm a perfectionist when it comes to gaming (not achievements), I'm trying to get the Effective Military Strength to the maximum, and for that I need to play the multiplayer and max out the Galaxy At War mode. But I don't like playing with total strangers :/ Help?

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I've been looking around my house for some codes so I can do some ME3 multiplayer with you guys, and also to nab most the achievements before I attempt the final missions. If these codes haven't expired, anyone up for some ME3 tonight?

Gamer IDs

I'm totally up for it, when will you be ready?

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I said to my friend Tom I'd be good to go around 5pm English Time, which may not be ideal for everyone (or even me cos I have to eat at some point), but just assume I'm about from then to say, 11pm English Time.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

English time eh? God I can't wait for independence...

By the way, any of you lot of BF3 on the Xbox? Wouldn't mind getting a few games of that in.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    around 5pm English Time
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    11pm English Time
    He didn't really just say what I think he said?

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

He did Mark. He really did. We may have to have a wee chat with young Ed in a few weeks about it.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Alright, I'm online playing Awesomenauts (Or as I like to call it: AAAWESOMENAAAAAAUTS *sick guitarriff*) Send me an invite whenever you're ready, I'm playing with bots, so I can abort the game at any time.

+ Reply to Thread