+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Occasional Gamingnights

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Default Occasional Gamingnights

I actually just wanted to know if anybody is up for some gaming today, but I didn't want to create a thread just for one occasion. So I created this little thread, whenever you feel like you need someone to play with you (enter kinky joke here) just post in this thread. No special game needed, just generally multiplayer mash-up's.

So, is anybody out there, ready for some action?

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

I fancy beating several shades of the proverbial out of someone on Marvel Vs Capcom. I only have it for the PS3, like, but I'll be up for that a bit later?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Some bastard stole my PS3 :/ I only have my xbox left... and the Wii, but we're talking about online multiplayer so that doesn't count. Too bad.

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Gosh darn it. My Xbox and games are all at Uni still. Couldn't get it home on the train for a week. It's killing me - I need to play some Halo soon. (Hopelessly addicted to Reach. I'm not even sorry).

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Jack, normally on a nice quiet sunday id be well up for it, but my dad has hijacked my xbox for a call of duty session and on my way out for some 40K tabletop with some friends.

Hope you find a game matey.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

So, anybody up for some gaming tonight? I'm online on XBL, send me an invite

Gamer IDs

Double Post and Necroin, but since I'm the only one who seems to use this thread... Anybody up for some gaming?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Sorry dude. On my way out! Have a good'un though.

Dom you should be ashamed. Halo = Poo. Yes. That's my official verdict

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I would be more then happy to game however having only a few mins notice, or not seeing the post till after the gaming I am not able to join. If you want to game tweet me, I have halo, nfshp, two worlds 2 on xbox 360 but no headset for a few days. If you want to play starcraft 2 I am more then happy as I only have 1 friend but i'm always on when he isn't. I believe my Twitter is linked to profile and should appear under my name

Give me 10-30 mins minimum if you wanna game

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

I'm on your gamertag bud, a quick msg is all it takes, and i will always reply if i can join or not.. don't be shy, i only bite if you ask

+ Reply to Thread