+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I'm going to buy it today or tomorrow hopefully my statement gets done today so I can buy it today.

Wow those screenshots look amazing, where do you get mods from? I wouldn't mind getting that 1 it looks amazing. Also do you know anyone who hosts a server? I'd rather go on a server with someone I know or a friend of someone I know, I don't really like being surrounded by complete strangers in games like this.

Gamer IDs

No one know any servers for this game?

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Ah, didn't see your last post. Sorry.

The mods are available in the minecraft forums. I would give you a link but I can't reach the minecraft website where it is linked. Just look arund a little there.
    I'm searching for people to host a server myself, haven't found any though. You don't even need to buy the game for hosting as far as I know since there is a extern hosting software (You can get it from minewiki - also linked on the website.)

If I ever find a server, I'll let you know.

Gamer IDs

thanks I wish I could host a server but my bandwidth would only be able to handle 1 user 2 at max on a good night and when I tried hosting I could not for the life of me unblock the port. I spent about 4 hours looking through my firewall settings, router settings and even tried my laptop but nothing.

here is a link to mods on minecraft wiki

I hate to bump a topic but I didn't want to create a new one unnecessarily!
    I LOVE minecraft, it's just... brilliant. I can get a bit... flakey... with games but I've been playing this game regularly for two months now which is a lot for me. I built a replica of Big Ben (of course).

If you want a nice server to join, I moderate one over at odielag.com so you should come check it out.

Maybe if enough people here start to play it, we could start a Minecraft Image Thread.
    And if you have no idea how to make things (there is no tutorial, they just throw you head first into it) then use the recipe list: Here

Watch out for Zombies! (And Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders and Lava)

Gamer IDs

hahaha that's an amazing video I shall check out that server thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FC360 View Post
    hahaha that's an amazing video I shall check out that server thanks
    My IGN is Charlotteis and I'll probably answer your application if you apply because the majority of moderators don't seem to answer them.
    Maybe see you there!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Uuuuh another Minecraft enthusiast Awesome! Wasn't playing that much lately, Mass Effect 2 is pretty much eating my life, but I check in from time to time to check for new updates.

Can't wait for the Dungeon mode, I love dungeon crawlers. And I might look for your server, it's pretty hard to find any good servers somehow :/

The server is pretty sweet, nice regular members and it's very respectful. Griefing is very rare, we have cool Wormhole Extreme (stargate) plugins
    I'm currently building a mob grinder!

Gamer IDs

I registered on the forum to submit a application only to find the application removed then my account vanished and I have to register again even though I registered last night and even got the confirmation email, very odd indeed. I'm somewhat confused about the server, is it still up because I emailed Omar Demello via the contact admin link and apparently they no longer managing the minecraft server.

From looking on the Minecraft forums there seems to be a problem with servers, people seem to set them up then take them down after a few months which doesn't really make sense.

+ Reply to Thread