+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Minecraft

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Can I request that someone build me a monument to my giant enormo-balls. Unfortunately I can't provide photos for reference due to the police saying that I can't do that sort of thing anymore but I'd be eternally grateful to whomever managed to capture their glory in digital form.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Boom.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

That's no moon...
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I made Danny Dyer. He's five stories tall and is a building.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

That is fucking epic.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Oh. That. That is just.

Wow.

Just.

Fuck that is bwilliant.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Gamer IDs

Tox and I have started a particularly fantastic gaming related construction project. I'm excited for this one.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

The Squircle Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Oooh, what's the project?

I'd love the patience to do a big project, I usually get to the cup of tea point and quit.
    About as reliable as dice

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Free skins! http://www.trueachievements.com/n981...s-are-here.htm

I'm still completing the building that Danny Dyer's face is the front wall of. Not sure what the next project will be. I spent a long time making a rail network that connects up our six major landmarks.

Gamer IDs

Jo!

You know about dyeing sheep in this game? You get more coloured wool for your dye if you dye a sheep and then sheer it. Well I need a fucking BUNCH of black wool, blue wool and also stone, sandstone and snow blocks.

If you can save a bunch of that stuff (and I'll hunt some down next time we're on together) then I can do something good.

I CAN MAKE YOU. I did the design yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread