+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Industry Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by joeydale13 View Post
    If anyone is on Linked in feel free to connect: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/joedale
    i should get myself on linkedin but it asked for my job title and I'm not sure what it is for any of my jobs lol

i spotted this yesterday but forgot to post it up.

Win a month’s paid work experience with the Microsoft marketing team!

Are you currently studying an undergraduate degree at a UK University? Show Microsoft the quality of your marketing knowledge and creative ideas, create a marketing brief and you could become ‘Microsoft Protégé 2011’ and win 4 weeks paid work experience and mentoring with Microsoft, plus a brand new Windows Phone 7!

You can register as an individual, or as a team. We will not accept teams of more than 5 members per team.

The Registration link is now live. You must fill in the registration form to complete your entry.

Go to the brief page to download the competition brief.
    more details on the site here

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

Ah that sounds awesome, Just a massive shame that I'm not a Uni student! Studying a couple of modules for a Managing Digital Media Diploma at Oxford College of Marketing but not at a Uni...I may have to ask he question!! Great find Lee thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by joeydale13 View Post
    Ah that sounds awesome, Just a massive shame that I'm not a Uni student! Studying a couple of modules for a Managing Digital Media Diploma at Oxford College of Marketing but not at a Uni...I may have to ask he question!! Great find Lee thanks for sharing.
    fuck it just apply anyway

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

@ Lorna and Lee. Yeah Im writing away as much as I can. Trying some different things. Something of a story nature (Twenty Minutes in the life of Issac Clarke) which I've now finished. I've done a couple of retrospective reviews (Alan Wake) and Im doing a couple of feature pieces. The internet is basically to confirm some of the stuff I think is right, facts etc. But I am beavering away none the less.

Check out Lucid Dreams site for contact details on jobs

http://www.lucidgames.co.uk/

The studio has been set up by former bizarre employees

new one today from Media Molecule

Graphics Programmer

We’re looking for someone exceptional, in the human form of an experienced graphics programmer, to paint magic and wonder into our new world. Shaping all parts of the art pipeline, from making artists happy with solid tools, right through to exciting millions of gamers with the final beautiful results on the screen.

Could this be you?! If you’re a singular army of rendering technology, excited by the chance to be an integral and influential part of a small team, then it very well could be.

So in summary, what we’re looking for is:

* Self-motivated graphics programmer who can ‘do it all’ from tools to runtime.
    * Works well with artists.
    * You’ll be the graphics lead! So experience or extreme talent is a must.
    * It’s on a portable platform…

Media Molecule is passionate about the process of creation, and above all else we’re looking for someone who shares this enthusiasm and can excite us with something they’ve created.
    more info and how to apply here > http://www.mediamolecule.com/jobs/graphics_programmer/

they do have some other jobs going too which can be found here > http://www.mediamolecule.com/jobs/

more new ones at a place called keen games http://www.keengames.com/keen-games/...pen-positions/

Platform Lead Programmer Xbox360
    Currently we are looking for our upcoming title Sacred 3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Platform Lead Programmer Xbox360.

Platform Lead Programmer Playstation3
    Currently we are looking for our upcoming title Sacred 3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Platform Lead Programmer Playstation3.

Senior Gameplay Programmer
    Currently we are looking for our upcoming title Sacred 3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Senior Gameplay Programmer.

Gameplay Programmer
    Currently we are looking for our upcoming title Sacred 3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Gameplay Programmer.

Audio Programmer
    Currently we are looking for Sacred3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for an Audio Programmer.

Tool Programmer
    Currently we are looking for our upcoming title Sacred 3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Tool Programmer.

Programmer Trainee
    Currently we are looking for Sacred 3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Programmer Trainee (6 month)

Senior Producer
    Currently we are looking for Sacred3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Senior Producer.

Producer Trainee
    Currently we are looking for Sacred3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for a Producer Trainee (6 month)

Lead Character Animator
    Currently we are looking for Sacred3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for Lead Character Animator.

Character Animator
    Currently we are looking for Sacred3 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC for Character Animator.

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    more new ones at a place called keen games http://www.keengames.com/keen-games/...pen-positions/
    Shame its in Germany. I would have gone for the trainee producer.

Never mind
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I could easily do that audio programmer position and I was tempted to apply, until I saw that they want you to have at least one shipped product in the games industry on your resume. I can understand wanting someone experienced, but being that fucking specific about it seems rather ridiculous. Audio engineering is essentially the same across all media, with a few subtle variances.

+ Reply to Thread