+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Industry Jobs

Question Gaming Industry Jobs

From time to time I come across some gaming industry jobs going that some of you may find interesting. I'll normally fire them the person in question on facebook but I'll start to put them up here too from now on with as much info as I can find out for you.

If any of you guys stumble across any share the love

TV Presenter
    Ginx TV (new gaming tv channel) are looking for a presenter, in an odd but clever move you can apply via their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/GinxTelevisi...27566040649481 (London based - i think)

These ones below are with EA and listed here http://www.ea2d.com/jobs/
    Director of Technology
    You will set the bar for what great looks like for EA2D engineers and help light the path for the team to achieve at their highest potential.

Community Manager
    We are looking for a Community Manager who will help us grow and build the Dragon Age Legends community.

Senior Flash Engineer
    We are looking for an experienced Flash Engineer to help build and deliver new features to millions of Dragon Age Legends players.

UI Designer
    We are looking for a talented User Interface Designer \ Web Designer to work on Dragon Age Legends on mobile.

Mobile Client/Server Engineer
    We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to help build the Dragon Age Legends mobile experience.

Server / Platform Engineer
    We are looking for a passionate software engineer to help deliver a major game franchise to millions of new players and fans.

Web Platform Engineer
    We are looking for a seasoned software engineer to join our team, creating the infrastructure to enable great game experiences that are enjoyed by millions.

Mobile Producer
    We are looking for an Associate Producer to help create the Dragon Age Legends mobile experience.

Details on all of those can be found here > http://www.ea2d.com/jobs/
    Last edited by justbiglee; 15-02-2011 at 18:14.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I met some of the Ginx people at that We Sing launch event.
    Nice people, though they did get a bit drunk so

Spoiler ->WE ALL RODE UNICORNS INTO THE SUNSET

Cool story, Ed.
    Last edited by Jokesound; 28-02-2011 at 22:10.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Admittedly, I keep staring at the Ginx TV job they are advertising on their Facebook.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Even i'm really tempted, but I'm guessing I'm not gonna be able to do the hours they want.
    Might go for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    Admittedly, I keep staring at the Ginx TV job they are advertising on their Facebook.
    feel like a comeback?

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Ashame I have no experience in anything there would love to get into the gaming industry

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

@justbiglee - Always! I really miss my presenting days, and hoped that one day I would get the chance to do it all again.

@FC360 - Does it say you need experience? I only ask, as some place's train on the job... how else will you gain experience?

@Jokesound - I can only speak through experience myself, but I always found that 'gaming' jobs were quite flexible. As in; start time was anywhere between 8am and 11am, then you finish from 1pm till whatever time you go home really.

Ben and I used to stay in the office all night some times just doing our job. Our colleague used to keep a pillow in his bottom drawer of his filing cabinet for just that reason!

Quote Originally Posted by FC360 View Post
    Ashame I have no experience in anything there would love to get into the gaming industry
    you aint going to get any moaning about it

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    @justbiglee - Always! I really miss my presenting days, and hoped that one day I would get the chance to do it all again.
    go for it

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

That community manager job sounds ideal for Ben, actually. He does a great job of it around here, after all.

Also, Lee...why don't you have a bash at that Dragon Age one?
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

+ Reply to Thread