+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 493 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4921

Thread: That really grinds my gears!!

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

I still. Have not. Been Paid.

My deposit and 1st months rent of £860 is due on Friday.

I have the money. It just makes things even tighter than they already were.

And I am beyond pissed off now.

>=[
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Go bang on the old cunts door and then throw Loki in his face!

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    I still. Have not. Been Paid.

My deposit and 1st months rent of £860 is due on Friday.

I have the money. It just makes things even tighter than they already were.

And I am beyond pissed off now.

>=[

Slip the word LEGAL into a conversation with the person, watch the money fly into your account
    About as reliable as dice. Schizophrenic dice.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Did too much exercise on Sunday and my arms have been hurting for the last two days. Stupid arms.
    Surely you can't be serious!

I've been having headache attacks the whole last week because of the stupid weather. It's always changing from warm to stormy and back again. My body seems to be unable to cope with this x_x

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Found out my little cousin is having a kid and the look I got from my mum of such disappointment that I wasn't the first kid in the family to have a kid was actually painful
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

A bunch of idiots broke into our cricket ground and slashed the brand new £500 covers that had arrived that week. They also dug up huge chunks from the pitch, which has taken several years to get to a state in which it's playable on, wrecked the sightscreens and sawed up a chunk of the picket fencing.

What a bunch of fucktards. How do people get away with this shit?
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post
    A bunch of idiots broke into our cricket ground and slashed the brand new £500 covers that had arrived that week. They also dug up huge chunks from the pitch, which has taken several years to get to a state in which it's playable on, wrecked the sightscreens and sawed up a chunk of the picket fencing.

I think it all went downhill when we stopped hanging people. :-/ That shit isnt even mindless vandalism, sounds purely premeditated to me. Wankers

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post

Its when the Police become so strapped for staff and cash that we can't effectively fight crime. Especially as we live in a society that is going down hill anyway. The PM can preach about how 'Less is more' by being more 'effective' with our current resources.

I've got two things to say that Mr David.

1. I'm one of the people who uses those 'resources' and I've been doing the best job I can with them for the last four years and believe me, there's fuck all difference having less of them is going to make.

2. If I have three thousand police officers and I take away five hundred that leaves me with two thousand five hundred police officers. LESS IS NEVER MORE. It only applies in a metaphorical sense. Never in a physical sense. Its a fucking play on words you moron and even then its open to judgement. If I eat a tiny bit of delicious cake, and I don't 'spoil' it for myself by not eating too much of it, that doesn't really mean that 'less is more'. It just means I won't be vomiting cake in an hours time. It just means I've got some fucking self control.

People will be quick to blame the Police but take it from someone who knows. We're fighting with both hands tied behind our backs.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Sounds like the opposing team... Who's your opposing team? I bet it was them.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread