+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 492 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4913

Thread: That really grinds my gears!!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Folks be cocksuckers sometimes.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

That's the worst part. It's an online account. He literally picked up my laptop, took it away from me and set it on his desk and started setting up the direct debit himself.

I'm contemplating another bank account, but if I'm honest he'll find out. He always does.

Thanks for the support, I just needed to rant and get it off my chest. If I talk to my mum about it - she just tells him.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Oh wow, and I thought I have it bad with my mother :/ That really sounds horrible. Well I know some guys that would gladly lend you a hand... or a baseballbat. Sorry, bad joke.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

It won't matter if he finds out about the other acccount as if you have your laptop open to this money owed account when you are arranging payments he'll only see that one. Of course you could always open the second account with another bank so if he does take your laptop then the two accounts aren't linked. I know when I access my online banking it shows all my accounts, but this wouldn't happen it your accounts are with two banks. Faster payments between banks are now 2 hours so you could move money between them easy enough.

Also don't have your login details saved as cookies on your laptop so he can't access your accounts if he takes your laptop away with him.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Gamer IDs

He has a list of all my passwords (email, bank account etc.) and constantly uses my laptop when I'm not at home. It really goes quite far. I don't have passwords saved on my own laptop, but they're saved on his computer (which I've never used). As I said, it's easier said than done with him. I just want shot of this house.

I'm pretty sure having access to someone else account, even a family members, is a crime. Do the smart thing and change all your passwords, pay him back asap, and then move as far away as possible.

Gamer IDs

I really, REALLY wish it were so simple.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Can't you get a second email adress with a different password for all the important things? This is more then just a control freak, this is threatening already.

Gamer IDs

I think a last ditch "What the fuck are you doing" conversation with him is on the books. If that fails I'll just have to get a whole new identity and move to Kentucky. I hear they have nice chicken.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

@Jo you probably already know this but your dad is a cunt. I feel so bad for you right now. there's not much else I can say which hasn't already been said but chin up dood. It WONT be forever! Saying that there is no excuse for this kind of intrusion.

I'm actually quite shocked and Ive been witness to a monumental amount of bullshit in the past.

+ Reply to Thread