+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 492 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4913

Thread: That really grinds my gears!!

(Continued from the anti rant thread)
    ...But who ever makes them must be tiny, because the XXXLs are not as big as they should be. I've got XXXL tees that are baggy on me, so I know I've not put on weight... Much.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I found the same when I ordered a 4xl in place of the 5xl as the 5 is baggy on me! Can't win sometimes lol

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

As I keep on saying to everyone... Spreadshirt have a thing where SOME shirts are one size too small. I wear large and XL t-shirts, mostly XL though, but when I buy an XL shirt from Spreadshirt it doesn't fit me so I buy XXL instead. I don't own any other XXL shirts though as my XL ones are mostly quite loose on me.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    I can't seem to find any job opportunities for love nor money!
    You and me both brotha. Only issue is i'm only qualified to do admin or work in a supermarket and when I tried to get work in a supermarket I failed the little pre interview questionnaire.

Have exp doing alot of stuff, can animate in flash, can write HTML, can take a computer apart with my eyes closed (and a sledgehammer), can tap dance but does any of that matter to an employer if your not qualified or have a degree. Nope.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

I've not been having a good time at work recently. For some reason the rumour mill has started on me. There are loads of them going round work, and eventually getting to people who dont even work for the company. Its actually bringing me down. So much so that I dont want to even talk to anyone I work with just in case I hear a new rumour.
    Worse thing about it, because I work with my fiancees sisters boyfriend, it all eventually gets to her and her dad. And there's nothing worse than being asked by my fiancee if the rumours are true.
    Deep down I'm actually wanting to quit the job just so they stop. But I can't.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

You know they're wrong and if you tell your fiancee, I bet she believes you in an instant. And thats pretty much what counts, right? After all, it's just rumours and as soon as people find someone else to pick on or that the rumours about you get boring, they stop. Don't let it bring you down, thats what they want - at least the evil bastards, some just get dragged along. Keep smiling, that angers them the most.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    You and me both brotha. Only issue is i'm only qualified to do admin or work in a supermarket and when I tried to get work in a supermarket I failed the little pre interview questionnaire.

Have exp doing alot of stuff, can animate in flash, can write HTML, can take a computer apart with my eyes closed (and a sledgehammer), can tap dance but does any of that matter to an employer if your not qualified or have a degree. Nope.
    Mate I've got a degree, but it don't matter for peanuts if the right jobs not out there! Don't discount experience, because that's the way its gonna be going again. Degree's are becoming far to common!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    I've not been having a good time at work recently. For some reason the rumour mill has started on me. There are loads of them going round work, and eventually getting to people who dont even work for the company. Its actually bringing me down. So much so that I dont want to even talk to anyone I work with just in case I hear a new rumour.
    Worse thing about it, because I work with my fiancees sisters boyfriend, it all eventually gets to her and her dad. And there's nothing worse than being asked by my fiancee if the rumours are true.
    Deep down I'm actually wanting to quit the job just so they stop. But I can't.
    End of the day Author she only has to believe one person and that's you. Just reassure her, but at the same time re-enforce that she shouldn't have to ask you if it's true or not because it's likely not!

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Pre-order bonuses. Someone is taking the piss.

What you are looking at are shop, specific preorder bonus skins for Batman.

From left to right. Batman Beyond, Dark Knight Returns, Earth One, 80's, Animated, Default

Lol, is it just me or does number 2 - Dark Knight Returns look rather fat? It should have been called the Dave Jason or Dell Boy!

+ Reply to Thread