+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 492 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4917

Thread: That really grinds my gears!!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Being back at work sucks Mongolian penis.
    Seconded.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I haven't showered today. I smell like a mongolian penis. And have been sitting next to my boss all day. I don't think I am getting my contract renewed.

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    I haven't showered today. I smell like a mongolian penis. And have been sitting next to my boss all day. I don't think I am getting my contract renewed.
    Unless he's into that. Like a... Boss?
    About as reliable as dice. Schizophrenic dice.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I guess, I found out whether I killed or enhanced my career soon.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I guess, I found out whether I killed or enhanced my career soon.
    If it doesn't get enhanced then he is totally a racist mother fucker.

Play that race card!!!

Gamer IDs

I get mine in the post next week.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

I get mine in the post next week.

Haha amazing.

Got absolutely no fucking sleep last night. At 9pm Luton council decided it was gonna close off the part of the A6 that runs outside my bedroom window, and re-tarmac it. The noise, and horrible smell, went on 'til about half 1, 3 hours before I'm due to get up for work.
    I am so tired.
    What pisses me off more, is the fact that this wasn't an advertised works. No one in the building knew about it. Isn't it illegal to do noisy construction at night without informing residents near the construction?

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Stating I have principles and then clicking on the wrong thread. Grrrrrr.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Just got a message from a friend of mine who wanted to drive down to Hannah with me all the way. Didn't buy flight tickets because it's cheaper and I love roadtrips. Anyway, she just had to cancel those plans because her boss is a prick and she can't have the days off. Now I have to drive the entire 716 kilometers (or 444 miles for all you crazy brits) all by myself which kinda sucks.
    Never had such a long drive and now I'm actually just nervous instead of looking forward to it. Fuck.

+ Reply to Thread