+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 492 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4913

Thread: That really grinds my gears!!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by pix3lboy View Post
    still waiting to hear back from Fox Resourcing. They're starting to take the piss now concidering they were meant to call me last Wednesday and I've been in to see them twice since then to chase them up. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been told that they would contact me about a possible interview tomorrow...
    Call them. Maybe they're just waiting for you to see if you're interested at all. Calling them won't hurt your chances.

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I've gone into the office twice in a week to chase them up and still not got anything. Even emailed them and never got a reply

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Oh, well that doesn't look good, for the company I mean. If they can't even reply an email with a short "Yes" or "No". And go for the other interview, if you get the other job you can still quit.

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Shit, Jo that's so beyond bad. There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said but I really feel for you. The only thing I can do is hope like hell that things get very better very soon.
    You can't live like that. Next thing you know you'll be locked in the cellar dreading the sound of the key in the door.

At least you know you've got tons of friends right here who care about you. Keep your chin up, stay strong and hope (and work) for a better future.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Hey Jo!

Cook him an awesome roast, then stick his head up it's arse.

You ruin a roast, but you create an awesomely delicious revenge.

On a separate note, I need to check this:
    If I take a shit in the toilet, the room specifically designed and created to hold facilities in which I can vacate my faeces at regular intervals, why am I suddenly incredibly selfish for daring to evacuate my own bowels just because my older sister (who is 23 in december, keep that in mind when reading the following) wanted to use the shower and didn't tell me?
    And why am I pathetic and immature one when she refuses to go in there until she's forced mum to go in and smell the toilet to check if it smells too much for her to go in there.
    And why am I apparently the one who provoked the argument when after several minutes of her bitching about me, I calmly tell her to hurry up and move out, because I'm tired of her being in my life now, and her amazing retort is "and when are you going to move out, when you're 30?"

Just asking because I'm really not sure if I've missed something, and if that thing was when she was declared legally retarded.

It's all your fault Edd. It's because you're male, and have smellier bowels.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Blokes always get blamed for smells. It's fact.

My rage is at the amount of stuff I have to do which is not letting me write stuff, which is getting on my fucking nerves because by the time I finish writing about Eurogamer it will be the next fucking Expo. Shift work does not always assist with writing it seems. And neither does having to have your car serviced. At least I've now got no cash to afford to go out anywhere to distract me from writing.

And at least once tomorrows done with I've got two days to finish it, so really it should be done by the weeks end. But I personally feel like I've taken far to fucking long.

RHARHRHAHRAHARHR RHARRRRRRR

Gamer IDs

I woke up with high hopes for today. Now my life is pretty fucked.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Vague and troubling.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I'd bet that it's something to do with being a German.

+ Reply to Thread