+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 487 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4868

Thread: That really grinds my gears!!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Welcome to the age of the motherfucking cocksucker.

What happened last night in London makes me fucking sick.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Proud to be British! I hear Iran just told us to calm down. We are truly fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Proud to be British! I hear Iran just told us to calm down. We are truly fucked.
    Girl at work just came arrived in tears. She lives in Brixton and hasn't slept in two days. Cunts the lots of them.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

When I heard about it first, a few days ago, I thought "cool, people are demonstrating for their rights". Then I heard about the riots and was shocked. It always starts with one idiot that throws a stone and suddenly an entire town is in chaos. this is madness.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I'm still proud to be British. Mainly because we'll rise above it as a majority and march on. Can't let the stupid cunts of the minority tar our people as a collective bunch of thugs.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Office of about 100 people and I think there are 6 in today. Not that I would mind but without the mindless chatter its quiet and so fucking boring.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Decorating.

I fucking hate it, especially glossing wood. (Not a euphemism) There are huge piles of stuff everywhere because of having to clear out the rooms before decorating them. It's like living in a bombsite. Worse of all my PC is packed up meaning I can't play on it, I wanted a crack at the Men at War Vietnam review but its not gonna happen. Tits

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    I'm still proud to be British. Mainly because we'll rise above it as a majority and march on. Can't let the stupid cunts of the minority tar our people as a collective bunch of thugs.
    British, only England's rioting mate

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    British, only England's rioting mate
    Rioting's just a Friday night out for Ireland and Scotland though right?

+ Reply to Thread