+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bulletstorm and Fox News :)

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

Did anyone watch this report?

Was is equal to or worse than the BBC panorama thing?
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Ignoring the content, that's a terrible piece of writing - it's all over the place.

People will stop writing this kind of stuff aside from the odd 'video nasty' type article soon because (a) it's getting very boring now and (b) games are on a par with films, tv and books for a generation of people that now have young children of their own - I believe David Cameron, Barack Obama and even the Queen have a Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

I've just started reading the piece...One paragraph in and I am strugglign to read anymore because i am laughing too much!

"players are rewarded for shooting enemies in the private parts (such as the buttocks)"

SUCH AS THE BUTTOCKS!? Just amazing!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I can't even get angry anymore. We get this kind of stuff every day here in Germany. People will rant because they fear stuff they don't know. It was the same with women in the dark age which the burned, cars, movies, books. New media, new hate hype.
    The next generation of journalists might be more open minded, at least until the next technology appears. Thats red top media, get people angry and spread some hate-

You should buy Angela Merkel a Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I don't approve of the mental picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocky View Post
    You should buy Angela Merkel a Wii.
    Hilarious suggestion!
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

+ Reply to Thread