+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Gaming Lives T-Shirts

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Wallet's aren't avaliable are they? I could do with a new 1 and wouldn't mind 1 with some gaming stuff on it

On another note I might buy a t-shirt after I pay my car tax

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Uuuuuuuuh, those nametag ones are awesome, but I guess UselessJack is a bit long.
    As soon as I get back home I'll order the choose GL one. That's a must get.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

The one for Dan at EA was a long gamertag too... plus they're made to order, so the typeface can be made smaller, doofus!!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

My tees are on the way. Would be awesome if they arrived for tomorrows D&D sesh... But its doutful they will.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Roll the dice and see what happens When did you order them?
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Friday. Only got the email saying they were on their way this morning.

Gamer IDs

Nah, don't think so mate Normally I order on a Friday (best way to get by copyright issues because their legal team doesn't seem to work weekends!) and it's usually the Thursday before it arrives. Sorry dood.
    Linus Torvalds

Nothing to be sorry about dood. Im happy I'm finally getting a tee shirt. Let alone two. Im not bothered about how long it takes, as long as they arrive.

+ Reply to Thread