+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Lives T-Shirts

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    Precipitation protection shield and personal containment device to describe an umbrella and a duffel bag just made me smile. I didn't know Sir Humphrey did Spreadshirt's item categories.

A long sleeve version of the glow in the dark logo shirt would be cool if it's possible dood. Liking the look of that one. Also looking at the Iron Man glow in the dark one, which already has a long sleeve.
    Done!
    http://gaminglives.spreadshirt.co.uk...tomize/color/2
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Cool, thanks dood. Going to pick up a couple of shirts some time in the next two months, and that's going to be one of them.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Dood... you fucking rawk! Lol

Loving all those Brutalitees Can I ask for the finger one and kablam one in fatboy sizes?

Shame the fatboy shirt choice is so poor! I like the baseball style ones too
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Fucking hell, these are all awesome!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Am pleased with this... I created a t-shirt of Bill Hicks using his entire "It's Just A Ride" finale. One version (one of the long sleeved) even has the full transcript on the back. Fucking love it.

http://brutalitees.spreadshirt.co.uk...tomize/color/2
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

OK sound effects would have a pocket in the T-Shirt with a speaker and a button that when pressed plays a game sound effect. For example the T-Shirt has a picture from a Star Wars game and then when you press the button it starts playing the theme tune, or even better if the picture is of 2 Jedi knights fighting it makes light saber sound effects.

This could also work with lights but their more difficult to remove to wash the T-Shirt

On another note anychance to get 1 of those 100% win T-shirts with the gaming lives logo but have it 0% win instead? Also any bigger sizes?
    Last edited by FC360; 17-05-2011 at 03:04.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

So it's a t-shirt that is basically to clothing what those annoying novelty greetings cards that play music when you open them are to birthdays and hospital rooms. I don't see the point, but someone somewhere must be fucking rolling in lucre from that.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Just ordered the Cow and the Nice Story ones

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Well done Jack I have the Cow one and love it!

FC360... the 100% Win tee is GL branded... why on earth would Mark make a 0% win one and do the GL brand down???
    Last edited by Bear1970; 17-05-2011 at 10:09.

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Cuz I want a 0% win as I always loose lol

+ Reply to Thread