+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Police.uk

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Default Police.uk

From Tuesday February 1st, for the first time, everyone in Lincolnshire will be able to view local policing and crime information down to street level. Information about neighbourhood policing teams, neighbourhood panel meetings and other community events will also be available via the front page of www.police.uk, which will provide a link to the police.uk website.

Residents then only need to type in their street or postcode to view the level of crimes in their area including burglary, violence and anti-social behaviour.
    I just tried this site... and quite worryingly, there is apparently no Policing in my area!! I live in Central Lincoln!

I'm not shocked! I used to have a friend who lived in Gainsborough, and the first time I visited him, I'm pretty sure I saw a police van being pulled by a horse. It's like being stuck in a time warp. I was shocked he has electricity and the internet!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

This site wont even work for me, it just locks up after putting my post code in. Hopefully its not due to the millions of crimes being reported in my area and its just the site being busy!

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yes, there have been 'reports' that the site is struggling from the number of people trying to access it.

I just left it running when I did and waited - it did eventually work.

@The Author; we do have policing, quite regularly in fact. Mainly this is due to the school on the corner and people parking on our street using it as a free car park for town shopping or football day, and we have seen police down here quite a lot.

The site might completely crash if I type in my postcode. I live about a minute from Marsh Farm, the absolute worst part of Luton involving drugs, hookers and gangs. Did anyone hear about the black guy who blew his brains out with the sawn off last week? It happened right on the outskirts of Marsh Farm, 5 minutes from my house!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I bet your insurance premiums are nice and meaty then!

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I got a sorry we could not find a policing area that matched your search... Should I be worried that my post code doesn't exist? lol

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Guys: Best bet would be to visit the site for your county and put the postcode in there. Should be an area for it.

Gamer IDs

I did Toffer, and I got the result as above... the police sent me a message on my Facebook though:

Lincolnshire Police: The police.uk site is having major problems today because of extremely high demand. Things should settle down and work properly when the buzz dies down.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Site be busted. I tried it at 3 in the morning and it was already broken, and they only released it at midnight. BBC news reported that it got hammered almost instantly.

+ Reply to Thread