+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: North Korea

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Default North Korea

[Good Job Boots]

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Jaw dropping.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Don't think much of their cheerleaders :\
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Brings back memories of the "good old days" here in germany. But I think his son looks way more threatening then Kim Jong Il (or however you write that). To be honest, I'm very afraid when I see that.

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

That is muckin scary man
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Great use of the Command & Conquer Red Alert soundtrack there.

Curiously, I found the video oddly humanising. Seeing the young officer joking with a general in one part, and the young girls giggling to each other in another, and the expression on the faces of the guys in the suits waving the flowers. Even the marching itself, because the only reason armies do that is because it is very fucking hard to get them all to march in time like that, it's a show of discipline... you know watching it that those troops are really suffering, and have had to spend massive amounts of time practising and training just to show off to a world that mostly considers their country a kind of joke these days.

At least North Korea are honest about all this shit. I mean, is it really all that different to China forcing the people performing in the Olympics opening to train for so long that they had to wear nappies to avoid pissing or shitting all down their legs?

I can't help admiring, and pitying, North Koreans. By this point, it's not their fault really that they have these lunatics in charge, because they are so indoctrinated and starved and beaten into submission. And despite the conditions there, they can still put on a properly fucking intimidating display of military strength, solely to annoy the US.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    Brings back memories of the "good old days" here in germany.
    There he goes again, reminding me why I think he's awesome
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    I mean, is it really all that different to China forcing the people performing in the Olympics opening to train for so long that they had to wear nappies to avoid pissing or shitting all down their legs?
    Yes.
    [Good Job Boots]

Gamer IDs

To be honest, I don't even know what I was watching. Remember I don't *do* the news or anything like that... all I know is that the girls' legs weren't that long but the three girls giggling were probably talking about cock and I thought the one on the right was kinda cute. I also liked their little mid-air hover as they swap legs. It's like Nazis with style really.
    Linus Torvalds

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    It's like Nazis with style really.
    Psssh. We had style. Saw those SS uniforms? Those we're literally burning hot.

By this point I might have to add that I'm joking and playing the stereotype card which I love to do. I love to laugh about stereotypes.

+ Reply to Thread