+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forum Evolution Party

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

[Good Job Boots]

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    It uses your cookies to remember your setting, clear your Gaming Lives cookies and it should revert back to the mobile view. Am working on an easier way of switching back to mobile view in future
    Cleared the cookies. However no luck . Very odd. I notice it's fine on the home page tho

Does it use a specific URL like gaminglives.com/forums/mobile?
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swift View Post
    Cleared the cookies. However no luck . Very odd. I notice it's fine on the home page tho

Does it use a specific URL like gaminglives.com/forums/mobile?
    Very strange - can you try clearing the cache as well just in case your browser is caching the 'Desktop' version?
    [Good Job Boots]

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yep and the history (not like that matters)

Could just be a good old fashion iFail
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Gamer IDs

Can't seem to replicate it myself (only have access to an iPod Touch though) but will keep trying

Edit: Can you try again now please?
    [Good Job Boots]

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Awesome! As much as I loved seeing the full forum on my phone the new set up for mobile is great and so much easier to read! Nice one Ben!

Gamer IDs

It's working now!

You sir deserve a cookie!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Soft kitty... warm kitty... widdle ball of fuhhhr....happy kitty... sleepy kitty... purrr purrr purrrrrrrr
    One of the best series ever. Just watched Penny and Sheldon do a duet!

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Very spiffy, great job Ben. You are indeed; The Geek God Of Forums. Right up there with Markuz; The Geek God Of Computing and He-Who-Sees-All, Lorna; Geek Goddess Of The Written Word and Kat; Geek Goddess Of War
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Very spiffy, great job Ben. You are indeed; The Geek God Of Forums. Right up there with Markuz; The Geek God Of Computing and He-Who-Sees-All, Lorna; Geek Goddess Of The Written Word and Kat; Geek Goddess Of War
    You forgot Pix the geek god of inappropriate sexual comments

+ Reply to Thread