+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Entertain A Bored ZeroMark' thread

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

<giggle>

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

asdf movies

More! More!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Oh, you like random stuff? I bet you'll love this then:

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

They are fucking awesome! Where the heck did you find them?!
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Gamer IDs

A friend showed them to me. Had part 1 as ringtone for my mobile until I got my new one. Okay, I got three more, but that's it. I have to stop before the forums drown in nonsense... Oh wait...

<---- Hannah showed me this. She finds it hilarious, thats why I love her.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Awesome, Jack is the man! He wins this thread.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Found some notes in my notebook suprisingly. They went a little something like this,

Dynamic Gameplay
    Ability to fly while shooting
    Timetraveling super speed
    dynamic storytelling
    story changes from first person to third person perspective when a random button is pushed
    crashes after every completed level or whenever an achievement is awarded.
    god im bored.
    - Yer maw

Awesomes. As soon as I heard 'Kaaaaaaaaaaarl' I was thinking of Charlie the Unicorn.

For a long time, weebl has been my king of random, boppy tunes:

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

+ Reply to Thread