+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hear Goes Nothing

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Indeed, welcome to the forums.

Welcome welcome. Yes, beware of Ed's hands (Jokesound)...some say that he can strangle an anteater at thirty paces, for others, he is the calloused 'penis whisperer'....we just call him 'The Ed'.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Hello & welcome!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Well hello there Mr Swift... are you genuinely very fast at doing particular things (such as Ed at losing his street cred when he joined here!) or is Swift just a clever name? Have fun and stuff
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Oh Markuz, I never had any street cred.

At least, not after the incident.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Ah yes... the incident. And they said that aardvarks couldn't take that much inside them.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

Thanks for the welcome all

To answer a few question

Ed I will have to decline the kind offer of a handshake however I will get my hazmat suit and give you a hug.

Also my RL nickname is swift however I'm terrible at racing games slow at levelling and it has nothing to do with my skills in bed.

Hopefuly this post will work as it's on my iPhone!
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

iPhone posts work fine. We like Apple here.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I wouldn't risk the hug. Didn't you wonder why I'm in a cage in the first place?

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Belated hello!

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

+ Reply to Thread