+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avatar Kinect?

Hybrid View

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Default Avatar Kinect?

Avatar Kinect will be available free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers this spring.

<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=739644579001&playerID=30407478001&p layerKey=AQ~~,AAAAACkAQxo~,JbFjHxgqCuaKY9yGVUcO1E8 B-Lb3CqVn&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=739644579001&playerID=304074780 01&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAACkAQxo~,JbFjHxgqCuaKY9yGVUc O1E8B-Lb3CqVn&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="550" height="356" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Source

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Cant click the source so what is Avatar Kinect?
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Why can't you click the Source? Can you play the vid'?

Microsoft has announced Avatar Kinect for Xbox Live.

The software uses Kinect to track movements and facial expressions, such as smiling and eyebrow movements, and then displays them on a user's Avatar.

Players will be able to chat in groups across 15 virtual environments, and later upload recorded sessions to Facebook for others to view.

Avatar Kinect will be available free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers this spring.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Players will be able to chat in groups across 15 virtual environments, and later upload recorded sessions to Facebook for others to view.
    It's going to be full of avatar gang bangs. The fact it can track you bending over and such
    [Good Job Boots]

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Oh im at work and that link was blocked. Its odd i can get on the forums here, but gamesindustry.biz is blocked.....anyways that sounds....good?

It sounds like something i will never ever use.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Because Playstation Home was such a success.

Gamer IDs

To be fair - xBox is more family orientated than PS, therefore, used more socially... just my opinion

I would not have taken a second glance at a PS ever, as I saw it as a 'hardcore' gaming console and nothing else. The xBox though was much more inviting as a 'family' gaming console.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Nice feature, glad its happening, but it brings next to nothing worthwhile to my current gaming experience. My brother on the other hand sits for hours on the dashboard talking to his mates in party chat, so this would be good for him. Being an anti-social prick, I prefer to get in and game, I'm happy to chat in a party group but be prepared to be ignored if I'm concentrating; or if you're in another game and you start commentating on the events I'll likely leave the party. If I am not in a game or watching a vid then I'm probably not at my controller...but I still think it's a 'nice to have'.

+ Reply to Thread