+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ghost photo......

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I'm with Marcus, sitting on the fence. I've seen things I can't explain. But I have also been dead, and I don't remember seeing any light at the end of tunnels, or anything else.

That's why I left the church, in part. I'm an empiricist, and an agnostic. I got too cynical to take anything on sheer faith anymore, but I can't just dismiss something out of hand without proof. Either we'll see when we're dead, or we won't, in either case, it's impossible to know now, and arrogant to suggest we do. I prefer to look at death in the same way as life; an awfully big adventure, and an experience regardless of how good or bad it makes us feel. I'm content just to observe things for myself. And I know only too well how dangerous it is when people are too over-zealous, but also if they're too apathetic.

Armored Tribes South Q is on a distinguished road South Q's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: South Q

So that where my Siberian wife went. She said she was only popping out for some milk and scones.

In a very serious note, I am quite frankly, think it is a load of toss, if it were real then I will be amazed...for a second. With all of the random reality show with half arsed, self proclaimed doctor/professor/master of the universe start touching the side of their head and sprout out the most vivd imagination along with some semi-historical fact which discovered via the inter of net.

So yeah, judging by my first two sentences pretty much sums up how I think about paranormals actitiy.
    Last edited by South Q; 18-02-2010 at 15:18. Reason: Since everyone went all srs biznazz on ghost and paranormal funny business.

It is so much harder to prove the validity of any photo like this any more with photo manipulation being as good as it is. Everything will always be subject to doubt, no matter how compelling the imagery or cirumstances. Jesus himself could probably turn in a snap of the Loch Ness monster, only to have James Randi spit in his coffee.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

You misguided fool Sketch... James Randi doesn't exist.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I tried to listen to James Randi, but I was too sceptical to accept what he said. Ba-doom tish.

+ Reply to Thread