+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blur (360)

Hybrid View

Senior Member Greg is on a distinguished road Greg's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: blagmasterg

Default Blur (360)

Just ordered this on Play.com for a tenner as I played a tiny bit the other day and quite liked it. Anyways, I remember it seemed to be quite well received in these parts and wondered if anyone still plays it? I'm sorry if there's already a thread elsewhere for it but I couldn't see one? Anyways - anyone up for it?

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Our review copy was for the PS3, which I sent down to Iain as we just don't use the PS3 and the XBox copy was Victor's that he allowed me to borrow to review it... so I don't have a copy I'm afraid. It was "ok" but not great, good for having a laugh with for a couple of hours but not a very sticky game.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

I suspected that this may be the case - hence why I waited until now to buy it (lets face it, a tenner for a game is good value even if I only get a few hours out of it) The very short bit I played in PC world (spits) was pretty fun, and better than I expected. I dd download the demo see, but never actually managed to get a game on it. Like the car list for it, the graphics look great and I was always quietly amused by Mario Kart so I reckon it'll tide me over for my arcade racer needs until I can find NFS Hot Pursuit cheap enough that my tight ass self will buy it

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I really loved the Beta but once the game was out I wasn't all that interested. It got boring quick But you got it cheap so that's not so bad.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I really loved the Beta but once the game was out I wasn't all that interested. It got boring quick But you got it cheap so that's not so bad.
    May I take it that you WON'T be joining me for a game then?

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Lol alas I don't have it anymore as I tend to trade games in to buy the next one!

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

like Mark said, he and Lorna kindly sent me down the PS3 review copy and a goody bag of random stuff so as much as I'd like to join you, I have the wrong version lol. It is a good game for playing with friends - like a slightly more serious Mario Kart - but playing it on your own gets boring very fast.

Gamer IDs

I clearly need more friends then.....

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

BLOL (LOL60) mer like.

Isn't this Mario Kart but with ultra-realistic anti-fun controls?

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I wouldn't say ultra-realistic, it still just feels like a cart racer lol

+ Reply to Thread