+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Christmas!

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Default Happy Christmas!

Thought I'd say happy christmas to everyone regardless of how humbuggy you're feeling. Hope the holiday is good to you even if it's just eating lots of crap and vegging out by the telly/playing games.

Anyone getting/got any cool pressies? Eaten something fantastic? Watching something entertaining? Post away! Pics of goodies welcome too

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Merry Xmas to all youse.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Bah humbuggery. 5am Christmas morning, and bad insomnia keeping me awake, and procrastination keeping me from wrapping this final present (my mother's).

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Lots of cool Star Wars stuff including a Jedi Robe dressing gown and a Wallace and Gromit style clock that has all working gizmo's and stuff on it You know you live in a geek house when your Warcraft character gets a present from another Warcraft character

Currently watching Toy Story 3 for what I'm sure will be the first of many times today.

Happy Christmas folks, hope what ever it is you're doing today you have fun
    [Good Job Boots]

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Christmas Merriment one and all... I got loads, but one thing really stood out...

Nuff said:

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Merry Christmas to all of you guys

Family meeting was great as always, the food was delicious. There's this polish sausage they only make for christmas, and I swear, it's the king of sausage land. I really ate more than I should've, but it was so delicious.

Gift-wise: Money and sweets from my family and I don't know yet what I'll get from my friends. We'll meet at New years eve, which will be great. I got some nice gifts for my friends, including Chop-sticks that look like samurai swords and a levitation wand that actually works. Hannah will get my a pyjama, she was shocked when she found out that I don't have those. Another friend got me Nanny Ogg's Cook Book. I love it, have to try the "Wow-Wow-Sauce"

Merry Christmas all

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Happy festive time of year everybody.
    I pretty much knew everything I was getting, but here's a run down because I'm bored, waiting for a bath to fill lol.
    2 CDs (My Dinosaur Life - Motion City Soundtrack & Audio Secrecy - Stone Sour)
    Inception on Blu-ray
    the 3 Mass Effect novels
    V for Vendetta Graphic Novel
    a new shirt/waistcoat/tie for going out on New Year
    A fuck load of sweets
    A new graphics tablet, which I drew this with
    comic.jpg

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I have some stuff I got myself with Xmas money, RDR Undead Nightmare, clock, jewellery I'll never wear cos it's yellow gold (blurgh) so will do a swap with my sister lol, £30 Game voucher and more stuff to come on 27th. Pic then if I remember

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

What boring bastard got you a clock for Christmas? What a shit present? Poor you

+ Reply to Thread