+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday GamingLives!!!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Wink Happy Birthday GamingLives!!!

It was a year ago today that GamingLives first launched on the interwebz, with Flagging Energy as the first ever article. We've had our ups and downs... ok there really haven't been any downs at all to be honest, but I'm trying to be modest here... and we've gone from being nothing more than an idea to site with over twenty writers and a truly awesome team of friendly people who genuinely give a shit.

The site has evolved continuously throughout the past twelve months with over 418,000 visitors to the site, almost 9.5million pages viewed thus far, and we'll probably reach the 500,000 views mark on YouTube before the end of the year. It's been an incredible ride and I can't wait for next year!

Happy birthday to GamingLives, I'll have some cake in your honour

Last edited by MarkuzR; 23-12-2010 at 13:07.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Many Happy Returns Gaming Lives - Always bringing us information and humour, the invention of the Emo Stik and Jizzgloo's, and increasing Ed's film library on a daily basis.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

They grow up so fast

Happy birthday Gaming Lives, may there be many more years of awesome and win. I bet there'll be

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Happy bidet. One love.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Happy birthday, GL. By a happy coincidence, I have a heater by my feet and my balls are warm for the first time at work since the snow fell.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Happy Victor's balls are warm day everyone!
    [Good Job Boots]

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Happy burfday!

I made a fing. It's cheesy as hell...

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Oh right, it's posted here?? D'oh! I clicked the link on my email and watched it on my browser in YouTube and couldn't comment... but it's here!! That was an awesome video, I was grinning through all of it. Damn good times. Fucking awesome times actually, and I swear that Alien was going to eat Samuel's head if he'd hung around any longer. I especially loved the shot of us all around the fire pit in the gazebo that night... I stopped grinning at that point and just smiled, slowly nodding my head in reflection, and missing having everyone here.

Very well done, and very poignant. Thanks so much Kat xxx
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Can't watch it in Deutschland D:

+ Reply to Thread