+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Happy Birthday GamingLives!!!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Happy burfday!

I made a fing. It's cheesy as hell...

Superb Kat, totally and utterly superb
    [Good Job Boots]

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

That vid is so awesome and the song goes really well with it. Love it. I've watched it 3 times now with a feeling of pride at being a part of it and non-stop smiling throughout. My face is kinda aching now though! Also kept going: "There's me! There's me again!"
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Do you really want to know how this all came together??
    *grabs a teddy and settles at Papa Markuz's feet*

Superb Kat, totally and utterly superb
    Windows movie maker ftw, n00b friendly. I picked you for the main image Ben, love that pic and the one of us round the fire, and the one of Lee and Tania sleeping, and the one of Mark and Van by the BBQ, and Jeff and everyone and the meat. Mmm the meat.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Well done kat

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Happy Bday you beautiful site you.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Hard to imagine it's been a year since the site started... I imagine it'll hit me harder come February, since I joined late January and got my first article in February.

A year ago I'd never have imagined we'd be here now, at this point. Surprising how much can change in a relatively short space of time.

Great video that. I swear, that picture of me getting ambushed simultaneously by the Alien and Lee with his camera, that's going to still come up and get shown when we're celebrating the site's 20th anniversary. I really had no idea that Alien was behind me, or that Lee was taking a picture of me trying to grin my way around the fact I nearly shat myself...

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

What an awesome video, Kat. Very well done. Good times.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Aw that video was awesome.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Happy burfday!

I made a fing. It's cheesy as hell...

Aww that's the first chance I've had to look at that!! Nice one Kat!!
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Happy Birthday GamingLives! Glad I'm here to see the start of the second year. You guys sure have a community here. I look forward to being part of it! Rock on year 2! That is also an awesome video! Kudos to the creator!

+ Reply to Thread