+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Sport Sport Sport Sport Sport Sport (A thread for discussing sport)

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    It was a tad close to call but you probably deserved the three points!
    Close to call? Maybe in UNDERSTATEMENT WORLD! We pissed liquid football sex into Newcastle's mouth.

My FF team was pure gold this week. Rooney as captain, tons of Manc players (both sides). Clean sheets all round. About time too!

If you like F1 then this is great reading: www.brundlequotes.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Disgusted by Football League's decision to agree to EPPP changes in remuneration for youth players.

Now clubs like Palace who bring through several youth players a season into their team get even less for their development costs.
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Well, Jocky, I'm hoping that young players will see what's happened to the various players QPR and Palace have lost to the likes of Spurs. Where's Bostock and Perrett now? Where's Raheem Sterling?

Man, you've got to be loving Zaha eh? Chuffed for Palace right now.

Even more chuffed about us getting three points from the Chelsea scum. Awesome.

Yep, it's the only thing we can do - keep fast tracking our young players into the team so that they all see that they'll get their chances if they work hard for it. I'm not stupid enough to think we can hold onto players like Zaha for the long term. It would just be nice if they hung around for a little while when they're on form, so that when they move on they're really ready for it.

Gamer IDs

Fuck me. Football is fucking AGONY right now.

The team I love are balls-deep in a relegation battle. The team I hate the most are in the Champions League final.

Fucksticks.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Spurs fan here, desperately hoping to secure 3rd or 4th next weekend. If we get 4th, and Chelsea win the CL, it'd be fuckin' heartbreaking.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    Spurs fan here, desperately hoping to secure 3rd or 4th next weekend. If we get 4th, and Chelsea win the CL, it'd be fuckin' heartbreaking.
    yeah that'd suck.

I'll be inconsolable if Chelsea win the CL.

Our relegation I can take on the chin. I've been through it twice (down to League One) but that scum winning the Champions League? Yuck.

Gamer IDs

Right, so football is dead.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Right, so football is dead.
    I can only imagine the amount of hate you feel towards Chelsea.

+ Reply to Thread