+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Sport Sport Sport Sport Sport Sport (A thread for discussing sport)

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    FIFA do blatantly need to fuck off.
    Further evidence - as today FIFA and UEFA's challenge on the UK government's right to make them show the World Cup and European Championship on free to air channels was denied.

They're supposed to work in the interest of the "People's game" and instead they're trying to get the showpiece events on paid telly. Greedy bastards.
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Tried to watch Sparta prague v Liverpool but felt like I was self harming just by sitting and watching it
    [Good Job Boots]

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    Tried to watch Sparta prague v Liverpool but felt like I was self harming just by sitting and watching it
    Liverpool in Europe have always been a dire proposition.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I don't know much about football, but haven't Liverpool won five European Championships and two or three Europa Leagues?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I see that F1's plan of expanding into new territories is about to go to shit with the Middle East basically imploding.

Tense-oh night of footie for Championship fans tonight.

QPR v Ipswich (tough game for us)

Portsmouth v Palace (winnable for Palace I'd say but Pompey can, very occasionally, turn it on)

Also, can't see Copenhagen doing much against Chelsea.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    I don't know much about football, but haven't Liverpool won five European Championships and two or three Europa Leagues?
    True, however in recent time we've been shit.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Portsmouth v Palace (winnable for Palace I'd say but Pompey can, very occasionally, turn it on)
    Am hoping Doncaster can get something against Norwich but as they have 14 players injured and can't fill a subs bench I don't hold out much hope.

Cardiff v Leicester should hopefully be a draw, can't see Preston doing much against Florest
    [Good Job Boots]

Palace haven't won away this season. That is all you need to know.
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Gamer IDs

That can't last all season. I remember your lot having a bad run of home results in the Prem a while back though. Even so, Pompey can fuck right off and you've got Ambrose fit again. Keep the faith.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    True, however in recent time we've been shit.
    Even the successful campaign in er... 2005 (?) was dire to watch (although maximo respect for knocking out Chelsea). The final was just insane but for the first half Milan were unreal. It was like watching a replay of a PES match.

+ Reply to Thread