+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Dream Theatre

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Default The Dream Theatre

Spoiler ->Sorry Mark, this isn't about the band

I guess post wild and wacky dreams (or any dreams) that you remember here.

I can't remember all of the one I had last night, but it ended with me being given two books. One called "Half-filled football" (or it may have been rugby, but that doesn't really sound cool) and the other I can't remember the title anymore but it was apparently about some woman and her (I think atheist?) family who kept being visited by ghosts while they tried to pay off their debt on their house. It ended with something like "The main character paid off her debt but didn't really have fun while doing it".

Yeah.

Anyone else wanna share some dreams? Hopefully more interesting than mine?

A couple of nights ago, I got chased by a very homoerotic Matt Smith. He was dressed in his Doctor Who outfit, and kept trying to Sonic SCREWdriver me.

I awoke very disturbed.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    Sorry Mark, this isn't about the band
    I should fraggin' think so dood, considering the spelling

I won't go into my dreams on here... we'd end up with nobody on the forum, or some people knocking on my door with restraints. There is ONE recurring dream I'll speak of though, as it doesn't involve anything sinister... that I lift my legs into a seated position and my upper body remains at the same level, thereby levitating me and I can control the rate of acceleration and height so I can fly around. There's another flying one where I drop to the floor and I fly but only a few inches from the ground and at ridiculously high speeds... either that or I'm Sam Raimi's camera man.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I knew the spelling'd bug you if I mentioned the band

But still, that's pretty sweet!

Gamer IDs

I've had some fucking vivid dreams lately, but the one that sticks into my head recently is the one I had two nights ago, wherein I told a lie and it resulted in Gaminglives people dying. Freaked me out more than a bit.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Had an odd one last night that involved some kind of battle between demi-gods, my ex wife, my last landlord and a flat that was meant to be the house I rented off him that was far too up market!

The demigod battle bit was fun though

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I dreamt about gardens and growing... a regular dream.

Gamer IDs

I'm not entirely sure what my dream consisted of, but I know it involved the expensive sports cars you get in Hot Pursuit, a 3DS and me almost dying.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I dreamt I had amazing sex last night with Miranda Richardson from Blackadder II. But not as she was in Blackadder, the age she is now. Fell asleep watching some anniversary documentary, may have played a part in it. But I've always found her attractive, and she still is, even if she is about 50 now.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

I had a dream the other night that and unidentifyable forum member stole my car, even though it's missing half it's engine, the drivers side front wheel and is up on axel stands... Whoever you are, I don't like you for dream steaing my car... >_>

Then last night I dreamt I was knitting a pikachu baby blanket, so I go up this morning and started knitting it. Don't ask me why. I haven't dreamt for the past year, but since I've been put on new medication It's insane how vivid my dreams have been!

+ Reply to Thread