+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Dream Theatre

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by Sitoxity View Post
    I had a very strange dream last night that involved one of the aliens from "The Thing."

You mean The Thing then? :p

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    You mean The Thing then? :p
    Yes...yes I did. You don't know how many times I've had to explain though. Just saying "The Thing" doesn't usually get the point across.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

You realise where you are, right? This is a safe place.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Last night I dreamt that Rou from Enter Shikari was asking me about Chinese Human Rights because he was planning on going there for his honeymoon in the next couple years and didn't want to condemn politics so much in his music then go somewhere where they were horrible to people. During our conversation someone was doing a lecture on Freecell, and how best to play it. However, it wasn't actually Freecell, no matter how many times they insisted it was, it was some weird other card game.
    By the time we'd sorted it out and Rou offered me and my girlfriend (apparently I have a girlfriend in my dreams) tickets backstage whenever we wanted, which I said my girlfriend would love because she's obsessed with the band.
    It was at this point that I realised who it was that was my girlfriend in the dream, and then I woke up.
    Thank fuck.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Holy fucking shit. I just remembered my dream from the other day. It was a GamingLives MEATJIHADBBQMCSCOTTISH and for some reason I brought along a mate of mine who isn't a gamer at all. He spent the whole time telling you lot that gaming was stupid and I spent the whole time trying to shut him up. Then Lorna suggested we all go to Edinburgh. Which wasn't too tricky as there was a train station in the back garden.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Funnily enough, despite my "I don't want to do a BBQ this year" mindset that I've had since the start of January, we actually discussed it last week and almost went ahead with one! Between lack of funds, lack of room (Josh has Fred's room now, so that's three places gone... and the downstairs bedroom is now a 'hanging out' room so the kingsize bed has gone from there and is replaced by a sofa), and it being a little late in the day... it's not going to happen, sadly. Basically everyone would be sleeping on the lounge floor, and Josh wouldn't leave Lorna alone, and Alyssa wouldn't leave me alone. Shame.

Also... I LOVE having a train station in the garden. I get to watch local siblings fuck each other.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

See that would never work as the lounge is mine and Rook's room and it's where we do all our best bumming in secret.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Geez Richie, you do know what secret means right?
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread